purple wreck/blue moonshine x's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Reaction score
chem-d, amnesia haze, and f2's...(from seed)

welcome to the show. it began on 9/10. plants are three weeks old. this set of pics are from 9/28.(18days). 400w, compost i made over summer, and a fan. i will veg in these pots a little longer, and will transplant up to three gallon grow bags to finish with. shooting for a x-mas harvest on my first indoor run for the season. enjoy the show...peace...

104_4798.jpg

104_4800.jpg

104_4831.jpg

Following along Myself..

mojo for the moonshine

Where's the popcorn?

Well...I guess I am gonna sit right here till I get some. No matter how long it takes. :)

Throwing all the mojo I can at ya.

nouvellechef said:
Wrong section! :)

shh, don't tell anyone!:)

getting up to date, a general pic of plants five days after transplant, at three weeks veg. i'll separate individuals at four weeks for pics.

also in this show are three other crosses recently made. pure afghan x sour diesel moonshine, sh!t x apollo, and pure afghan, that was used to make the sdm cross. (much easier than running another show elsewhere).

the chem-d cross showing roots at transplant five days ago. and pic of the motley crew eating up the goodies quickly. the yellowing you see is not an issue. nope. it was me waiting three days longer than planned transplant, and this is what i get. but once they landed in the fresh medium, the growth resumed quickly.

it's all up to the genetics now. peace.

104_4784.jpg

104_4933.jpg

transplanted to third and final pots tonight at four weeks. everything is running smoothly. i'll give them 24 hours to settle in good and begin feeding a tea i made this summer with strawberries. (wish me luck). lol. i've never tried this before, so it is gonna be interesting to see what happens.

these will be force flowered within the next two weeks. prolly about ten days from now i'm thinking, and will take clones of everything in this run, and attempt a new style for me cloning too.

i've cloned several ways, and none really appeal to me, as i have so far only mastered 14 days to roots at my best. that was in mass bubble buckets. other styles were sitting in water in window, and air layering.

i will be trying to clone with clonex, and rapid rooters under a dome. i have did my homework on that, and 4u has me schooled up on this style.:D i can't fail, right?

thanks for the green mojo...peace...

104_5245.jpg

104_5257.jpg

104_5275.jpg

104_5289.jpg

104_5302.jpg

104_5306.jpg

104_5322.jpg

couple pics of all the transplants togeather. on the table is some gorilla gape hybrids that just came out of keg cups, and into two quart pots, under a 8 bulb ho t5 i purchased late last season. i'm digging it. was well worth the cost...

104_5347.jpg

104_5352.jpg

I hope you're documenting the chemdawg plant thoroughly! Curious about this strain. Props on the grow dude, those babies are purty. ;)

-nasty

What a nice grow space you have. Looks so nice. The plants look great too.

Looking good brosef.....I see you hid this GJ.:)
I am in.....:D

you feeding those things DOG FOOD:stoned:

maybe I need to start that...looking very healthy brother

Nice Irish! Those are beautiful. Great looking roots.

Latest posts

Back