purple wreck/blue moonshine x's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic two looks like my Christmas tree! Are you going to decorate it?

maineharvest, next set is my xmas tree.:) (sdm x pa)...i'll bust that out in a minute, but first i have amnesia haze x pw/bm, and sh1t x apollo.

the apollo x is a sprawling giant. she requires lotsa space. have'nt grown a sat in some...now theres a few in the room, and more in veg.:cool:

(you don't want to miss the tree):p

104_7407.jpg

104_7410.jpg

104_7452.jpg

104_7458.jpg

more trees...:) this is a cross i made with sour diesel moonshine mom, and a pure afghan male. (sdm x pa). #1 and #2...a friend tossed me some pollen, and it was mixed with flour. i got three seeds, and these are the two gals from the work, making them clone only now...

i had three pure afghan males from same lot of seed that did not produce after four weeks in the male chamber, that were loosened yesterday much to my saddened heart...:eek: always something, yep. moving along...

104_7419.jpg

104_7422.jpg

104_7432.jpg

104_7435.jpg

Hey Irish, how do you like the pure Afghan? That is on my wish list. I am looking for the best pain relief. Stay safe, PEACE!!

i don't know about any pot that cures pain. whiskey works better but my wife don't let me drink, so that pains me. :eek:

i've never smoked pure afghan, only made crosses with the males. have'nt gotten a female from the seed i had. i use to get a great female to male ratio with reg seeds. not so much these days. out of 80 seeds of various strains i started with this season, i got 8 females.:eek: needed at least 30, so i'm now starting out way behind for this season so far...

i've been planting seeds big time now last week or so playing catch up...

good looking plants irish but what caught me off guard is the 10% fem rate. hope it turns around for ya.

7greeneyes said:
10%female ratio :shocked:

guess it was just my turn 7.:eek: everyone gets a bad streak at some point when you work with seeds. the cure is to start more, don't slack, and keep plugging away at it.;) i dropped 40 more last night to soak. i'm down to my last two katsu bk's, so we'll see how that goes here too. along with those there is black dahlia, more bodhi big sur, white rhino, apollo, motas b/m kush, and more of the three purple wreck crosses(f2's, chem d, and amnesia haze):)

i'll need to get more N into this amnesia haze x pw/bm this next run. i went easy this first run feeling her out. now i know how she likes to party.:hubba:

peace...

Keeper keepin on, Irish. :aok: I love your go gettem attitude.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

these are pure gold x gorilla grape...

104_7595.jpg

104_7601.jpg

:) pink lemonade x gorilla grape x pink lemonade...(i may have that backasswards, but you get the jist):p pl was the fem crossed to gg male, then back to pl...:cool:

104_7620.jpg

Irish thanks for the pics. Im still waiting for some to show out of 8, 6 males so far. Going to drop more in a few. Your right on the cross pl x gg x pl. Im watching you young man.

The bbl x gg looks dank. Have you smoked any of that one? How's the taste and high? I'll be watching that one. Stay safe bro. PEACE!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. :)

powerplanter, i've never smoked or grown any of the stuff i'm running now, in its new form. it's all new to me. most of these crosses were made by the dirty dozen crew, and are first runs...

i rarely grow the same stuff as there is always plenty of new stuff that needs to be tested. (i'm the official taste tester.):p :icon_smile:

the amnesia haze x pw/bm is also a first, never before ran cross...

Latest posts

Back