purple?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimpdaddycoolz

Reaction score
Hey! im new to the site, been doin it for a long while now though. I started some outdoors though and had the weirdest thing happen. The new growth is turning like LIGHT *** PURPLE. It looks cool, kinda lavender i guess. I know the purple effect happens in colder whether, but i keep em warm and indoors at night. It only happened to like 2 of them and its just on like 1 or two leaves. Does anyone have an idea?

the strain is buddah's sister. Im thinkin my cousin might have got his seeds mixed up and maybe its just a different strain?

SANY2435.JPG

either a P diffency or genetic triat thats natural.....hope she purples for your bag appeals sake :D

goodluck!:D

thanks man! Ill just keep an eye on her just in case. They are all lookin green and healthy though. Im going to put up some pictures tomorrow but its late here and im tired. Thanks again!

Doesn't that strain have purple in it? how far along is that plant?

the plants only around 4 weeks into veg. I just put it outside not to long ago. I did try these seeds before and they never turned this color this quikly. the last few i had started to turn purple right toword the end of flowering, and man! they turned black! hahaha It was nice!

The plants look really healthy so I wouldn't worry about it my friend. Probably a genetics thing. They look great. Keep up the good work. Take care and be safe.

hmmm...yeah, It could be genetics could be environmental factors but like smoky said it does look healthy.

Latest posts

Back