Question and Opinions...For My Knowledge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent45

Reaction score
Just wondering, on the topic of preflowers. What have you guys noticed in males and females. I have a couple babies that are not quite mature and was wondering what people noticed in the time before you see preflowers.

I've seen the charts and all that, but what have you guys noticed. I have what seem to be white balls, but they are still very small, and would the male sac not be green?

I'm basically seing white nubs, or stubs, which I hope will be pistils, time will tell

I bet that your looking in on them every hour huh ?,

yes you are, I can tell that you are hooked, your hooked and that's what's under your skin haha Don't worry about it I am too LOL,
I think most of us are. See that's where the leos are all screwed up, it's not the smoke that were hooked on, it's the damn growing that trips our triggers. LOL
They will show their stuff to you soon enough, you just got to have a bit of patience. The real problem will be getting the girls to lift their leaves so you can see what you got, Girls are cool, males will set some folks back a bit, but the herms just scare the hell outta me LMAO.
jeez, I'm burnt, but I crack myself up

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Lol, nah, I leave them in piece, check on them each morning. Just a pain having to wait to see....Its like waiting for Christmas when you were a youngin'. Hahahaha, seriously though I better get some girls

there are a few things to look for early on in pre flower developement.. you'd need a magnifying glass to see it though, mostly, i look at the shape of preflowers...that tells me alot

Your describing the start of a male, wait a week and you will know what you have :)

lol.king you are so right.i bet i look at my ladies 10-15 times a day.its just something i have to do if i am at home.the minute i do get home,thats the 1st place i go,check the veg. and flower areas.it is truly an addiction and i am hooked to the bone.no matter how long you grow,it still amazes me at each and every stage of growth.it used to make me so mad to find a male,now its all part of the game.and at this moment i wish some of mine would show sex and be male.I AM RUNNING OUT OF SPACE,HELP. i wish someone lived close enough that i could give a few plants to them.
ok,i'm through.whew

Hey Andy52 you can give some to me!!!! I live in FL, what about you???

I went throught the same thing with my plants...:watchplant: I started off with 12, Then 8 of those just took off, and were looking awesome!!! They didn't show me anything so I switched thier light for about 5 days, just long enough to see who's who... I have 2 definite female, and one stunted one, I dropped a light on it, it has not shown yet, but I think it is gonna go male, it has the beginnings of what looks to be the BALLS!!!!! The biggest and the prettiest of my babes were boys ;( But, now that my girls are not crowded I am hoping they will start to really perform!!!! Good luck, keep lookin!!!

andy52 said:
lol.king you are so right.i bet i look at my ladies 10-15 times a day.its just something i have to do if i am at home.the minute i do get home,thats the 1st place i go,check the veg. and flower areas.it is truly an addiction and i am hooked to the bone.no matter how long you grow,it still amazes me at each and every stage of growth.it used to make me so mad to find a male,now its all part of the game.and at this moment i wish some of mine would show sex and be male.I AM RUNNING OUT OF SPACE,HELP. i wish someone lived close enough that i could give a few plants to them.
ok,i'm through.whew

Man I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought my hobby was turning into more of an obsession...and this is just my first grow....lol

andy52 said:
ok,i'm through.whew

Im always checking mine 24/7 too :p i dont think i can not look at it for 1 day hahahaha

Friend-of-a-friend said:
...I thought my hobby was turning into more of an obsession...and this is just my first grow....lol

LOL--That is a given, get used to it.

Latest posts

Back