questions for the lowryder 2 growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTree420

Reaction score
ok so this is my first time doing lowryder period...just wondering a few things if you guys could help me out...i was wondering if it needs any nutes seeing how its only in veg and flower a short period of time...also are 1 gal containers ok for them or should i use 2 gal? would there be any difference in yeild between the 2?

any1? they are already planted and i was planning on ordering containers to transplant them into and nutes 2day so any info would be helpful please!

I would like 2 bring this back to the top for you..also search melissa grow Journal she did those..and just Harvested..shes got a good read..good luck..my I say as far as containers all depends on what your area and your end results that you want..the bigger the container the more space for roots..if you plan on flowering with little veg time then 1 gallon containers are fine..I used all diffrent size containers and my next bean grow will be with 3 gallon grow bags..they are in my "fall Grow 2008" in my signiture..as far as nutes go I use fox farm..good luck keep us posted..But most of all KEEP M GREEN

UN NUTED SOIL, and feed after 4 weeks, feed 4 times, once a week, no feed after week 9, just water.

Thanks for bringing it back up 4u2, some posts are easily missed under the deluge of new posts :)

thanx guys...so lowryder starts flowering automaticly almost right away right? so i should just use flowering nutes after the forth week once a week in full doses or 1/4?...what about super thrive? can i use this within the 1st 4 weeks? i herd it was good for lowryder to help catch the roots up with the rest of the plant cuz it grows so quickly

yes they will flower automaticly ,,,depending on what ferts your using when i used mg ferts it was 1/4 strength but the organic one imusing at the minute i use full strength ,,,,i would start out at 1/4 strenght to start with cause i found lr2 could be very sensitive ,,,havnt used superthrive yet ,,,about to go and purchase some ,,but ive only heard good things about it :peace:
goodluck :48:

May I pipe in here and ask how long from germination to harvest and how tall do they grow? Thank you

May I also chime in and ask if the light cycle matters at all if growing outdoors since its an autoflower. Can I grow the lowryder outdoors at this time of year in the Northern Hemisphere?

cuy103 said:
May I also chime in and ask if the light cycle matters at all if growing outdoors since its an autoflower. Can I grow the lowryder outdoors at this time of year in the Northern Hemisphere?

Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuy103

Correct.

I'm sorry, I don't understand. By correct, you mean the light cycle doesn't matter? So the Lowryders can still flower if it received 12 hours of light one day, 18 hours the next, 14 the next day, etc...?

And by correct, you mean I can still grow the lowryders ourdoors at this time of year in the Northern Hemisphere?

Thanks for clearing this up. :)

Latest posts

Back