Quick cloning question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
First off I have a bubble cloner in case it's relevent to the forthcoming question. I took some clones 8 days into flowering. I just NEEDED some extras for a buddy. My question is do they now take longer to root or does it not effect the rooting time? Does it only takes longer to revert back to vegetative stage??? What can I expect? I know this isnt optimal but again I needed them.

Thanks all

Stunzeed..

"8 days" isn't very long to be in transition. You may not notice much if any difference.

Hick said:
"8 days" isn't very long to be in transition. You may not notice much if any difference.

Thanks. I do see small flowers on the clones I took. Does that matter you think?

i took clones from a girl in flower before.. she was about 5 or 6 weeks old and had been in flower for 2 or 3 of those weeks... to be honest i didnt notice any dif in the time they took to root vs. the time it takes to root regular clones..

as stated... it MAY take longer to root... and cuz of this, success rates r diminished, but not unattainable... it just takes longer, and is a bit more difficult... but not impossible :hubba: :D

Latest posts

Back