Quick help please about to 12/12, Problems.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Lotus

God Of Thunder
Reaction score
First off, The plants dont seem as "green" because flash is off, and I didnt want to move them from under all the light, The color seems fine when Im lookin at them.......

The plants, Seem to want to wilt up or something all the sudden. They were doing great, The big one the leaves seem heavy instead of perky, and the very tips are slight yellow and curled... Very very tips.

One of the small ones, Totally is wilted like a weeping willow for some reason....... Last time I waterd them was probably, 3 days ago.

Over water? Something.. Help before I ruin the big one that starts 12/12 tonight. its been 24/0 up until this point. They all have actually.

DSC00358.JPG

DSC00365.JPG

DSC00362.JPG

DSC00361.JPG

DSC00360.JPG

DSC00359.JPG

are you using nutes? the one looks like it NEEDS water. also looks like you're using cfl's? that big one looks big, and might benefit from some more Lumens?

maybe you should consider getting them healthy before the stress of 12/12? jmo

Help before I ruin the big one that starts 12/12 tonight

You shouldn't put a deadline on yourself. Start the plant flowering once she's looking nice and healthy again. What are you feeding ? How often are you feediing ? What's your ph like ? What are your temps like ?

We could do with a bit more information.

benamucc said:
are you using nutes? the one looks like it NEEDS water. also looks like you're using cfl's? that big one looks big, and might benefit from some more Lumens?

maybe you should consider getting them healthy before the stress of 12/12? jmo

Yeah the big one will be enclosed with those cfl's. theres 20 of them. 100 watt equals, I should be able to get by with that they are 1750 lumens each. Theyve been doing just fine up until this point, I think the big one is going to benefit from me closing it up, and keeping the light inside, Its not getting as much on the sides because the light is escaping due to lack of walls around it.

And I was using MG 10-10-10. Certain amount per gallon. Was doing really nicely for the big boy and woke it up great and hasnt really burned anything... And I usually used a gallon, and half the normal dose that normally goes into a gallon, for the little ones. And watered them until the soil was wet all the way through and let them be for 3-4 days and check em, THen repeeat the process.

Its like all the sudden they hate me:confused:

Should I water them all with just water?
PH in the water always shows up fine so I dont think its that.
I can 12/12 whenever, I was just planning on starting tonight but I'll wait
if I need to wait a couple days. I want to get them back healthy asap.
The little one looks like its about to just die on me though.

i haven't really heard too many people with good MG experiences. i think if your temps are good and everything else has been fine, then do away with the MG. give them a good flush with some water over the next couple days and see if they respond. otherwise you'll prolly need to test your soil, and figure out a nute system that will fix an imbalance.

they WILL benefit from being enclosed completely. just make sure they get fresh air circulating around them.

Should I water them all with just water?

That's what I'd do .... just plain water for the next feed or two. Hopefully they'll start looking better. Make sure you let the soil dry properly between waterings.

Ive seen good and bad with MG. I guess it depends on soil, and the way you use it in doses, how often... etc. etc. Results may vary I guess. Im going to hit them with some plain water today and let them recover, Hopefully the really wilted one will come back to life, It was a BIG leafed plant.

That sucks man I'm really don't have any advice I can't really say, but I bet it has to do with the MG soil. Seems like have the sick plant problems the guys are in mg soil. Brothers Grunt I think grows in it fine but I think its very unforgiving to beginners. I bet most beginners could do better with dirt outside and ad 1/4 strength nutes early.

Okay hit it with some water today. They perked back up. The REALLY wilted one in the pics.... Came right back up and theyre reachin for the light!:) I guess they were extra thirsty this time around... I'll start keeping a closer eye on the watering. I over watered at first, So Id rather underwater, than over water... Still getting the feel for things. Like they say trying to "feel" what the plant needs... I wish it would just tell me and not make me guess. Like My wife. lmao

I went ahead and put the 11/13 time on em.
The little ones will have to deal with the hours for
about 3 days while I set them up a small space on their own.

Hopefully everything will coast though and be allllllllright......

:lama:
:fly:​

benamucc said:
i haven't really heard too many people with good MG experiences. i think if your temps are good and everything else has been fine, then do away with the MG. give them a good flush with some water over the next couple days and see if they respond. otherwise you'll prolly need to test your soil, and figure out a nute system that will fix an imbalance.

they WILL benefit from being enclosed completely. just make sure they get fresh air circulating around them.
'

So what are good nutes to use? Fox Farms?

NewbieG said:
'

So what are good nutes to use? Fox Farms?

They say that... and like alaskan salmon is one of them,
Bat turds, mushrooms, worm castings....

Some of the ones Ive seen people using on here.

IF anyone is interested in seeing them now..... Click my journal link in my SIG.
The wilted one is doing alot better! And new grow "box".

Latest posts

Back