Quick ? on soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amon1011

Reaction score
Hey all been a while since I wrote b/c I haven't had nething going. I'm starting my second grow right now with 10 ice seeds. I'm just curious i germinated them then waited to long to go get some good soil so i went to the home depot and picked up some flower and vegtable miracle grow that specified not for container use but I didnt see that untill after. What im asking though is I plan on transplanting them into there final containers in about 2-3 weeks neway does neway reccomend a good soil or ne mixture ne1 likes to use.Lemme know

you ca you that kind of soil put you might want and pick up some perlite to add to the soil it will make it better for the plants.i shop at the depot to you might want o get some jiffy-seed starter soiless mix. every three bags of jiffy it get i buy one bag f perlite to mix with it. you have on nutes with this mix since its soiless so you can control what you plants eats and how much i have been using this mix for year and it always works

Get Pro Mix Organic it is number one in my book

Latest posts

Back