quick question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbie99

eam virides custodientes
Reaction score
I'm a very small operation for personal pleasure. here's my situation, I have a POG (P is for puddle)(I did say small op) that is almost two weeks into flower. I also have several in veg. In the very near future I have an appraiser coming to thoroughly check my house. My light time for the flowering POG is no doubt going to be when this person comes for the appraisal. I intend to take all of my kids and put them under a tarp in my vehicle while my home is checked. Will interrupting the light schedule by adding darkness during the light period compromise what I have going on? I estimate no more than 1-2 hours in the vehicle, then it'll be back to the flowering room and vegging station for them. I'm not really freaking out about this but I do have concerns.

little help? :confused:

I would think they be fine..what willl the temps be in the car when they in there?...and what ya gonna do about the odor???...

thanks for the reply 4u...temps in the van should be mid 70's as that seems to be ambient around here lately. as far as odor goes, they really don't seem to be giving off a lot so far. my air circulation system seems to be doing a pretty good job. however, since I really have no intentions of taking down all of my lighting and/or grow stations, I'll go to my local greenhouse and pick up some fragrant herbs and place them under the lights in each area. I cook so I should be able to pull it off in a believable way.

Latest posts

Back