R.I.P. Jeannie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Time4Plan-B

My mother in laws funeral is in 11 hours time and id just like to say she was a treasure and the absolute best/nicest/kindest woman i have ever had the pleasure to know.:cry:
She will be sorely missed by all who ever had the pleasure to know her.:yeahthat:
Jeannie knew i grew/grow MJ and was always worried i would get busted but did find it very amusing all the same.:yay:
Tomorrow i shall spark up a fat joint in her honour.:yeahthat:
T4

Yo Ho Ho N,

Hey Time4Plan-B, it do happen too much. :( It feels terrible to lose someone that carried so much history, and obviously she was both smooth and cool.;) I love folks that are that way to the world around them, they help things for the better, and we are happy recipients of their love.:D
I am sorry for your loss my friend, but it seems as though you have gained a lot when you had the chance. I'm also betting that you gave over lots of your own love to your mother in law while you had the time...SMART...!! :aok:

You are both far richer for it all. Personally I think that is one of the ways the world ought to turn.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool2:

She was a lucky woman to have a son in law that loved her so much. I am sorry for you and your wife's loss.

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.

T4, I am so sorry for your loss, and how wonderful that you loved her so much! Thoughts & Prayers for you & your wife in this time of deep sadness & loss. Keep her memory alive~ talk of her often. Again, my condolences.

Sorry for your, and your wifes' loss.
I will think of ya'll in the morning, and keep you in my thoughts.

HomieHogleg

plan b that has to be the nicest thing i have ever heard anyone say about their mother in law she must have been a very special woman, my condolence.

Thanks for all the nice comments and yes she was one in a million i know the old mother in law stuff many a joke said about them but in reality she was a better mother than my own was.
I had the pleasure of knowing her since 1978/1979 and although she had terminal bowel cancer for the past 5 years i only ever heard her complain once of pain and that was in her last week with us.
She passed away peacefully in her sleep 4 weeks short of her 85th birthday and if anyone saw her they would not believe she was a day over 65.
I also had the privilege to be considered an extra son to Jeannie and to travel in Jeannies boys funeral car to the church as i am considered family as much as they are.
Anway ive left the family entourage at the wake reminising about this truly great woman.
So i dedicate my present grow to Jeannie and may it be a great harvest i know she would be up there chuckling thinking about me growing my illegal cannabis.
T4

Sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure you were a great comfort to her. May she rest in peace.

My prayers are with you and your mom, I was more or less raised by my mother in law, she's still raiseing me, i gotta wonder if I'll ever grow up,my deepest condolences,

Latest posts

Back