Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next kinda random thought anyone ever play Russian Roulette???
Great guy I grew up and went to school with did exactly that. With a .44 Magnum he had just bought with the raise he'd just gottn. He lost. He blew his own brains all over his brother, sitting next to him.

His family lost, and his many friends lost. Guns and whiskey are a really bad mix.

Screenshot_20231225-094452.png

Well after almost 30 yrs,,,I don't work for the Government anymore and my new Boss is a non vaccinated non vaxer. She is awesome. I will never have to ever take a goddamn shot I don't want ,,,just to keep my job👍
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
And doesn’t work as a vaccine. Vaccines prior to the CDC changing the definition were used to prevent infection. In fall of 2021, they changed the definition because they needed it to be a ‘vaccine’ or it would no longer qualify for the EUA and the public wouldn’t be fooled into taking it anymore. What fool would take a medicine that wasn’t effective?

I am, at this very moment, watching 9 young deer playing in the hamster-sized snowflakes falling and blanketing mine and the next door neighbor's yard.

Running, bucking, kicking, and lightly head-butting each other. Like a pack of puppies. Pretty cool.

Plus...future tenderloins! 😍

Latest posts

Back