Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
419406512_1115450659868649_7673223191063210522_n.jpg

I can handle coon, but I draw the line at goats and sheep. Something about the smell of it reminds me of burnt human flesh. The Old Hen loves those gyros (the Greek thing, not the spinny spinny). I won't even kiss her 'til she brushes her teeth.

We were having a potluck at church so I had goat in the freezer. I asked them if goat stew would be ok? They said yes If I was cooking it. I slow cooked it in the oven all night and the next morning, It was good. You have to use rosemary, thyme and garlic. I don't remember what else I put but it was delicious. I knew no one at my house was going to eat it. One of the ladies from church asked if I had anymore goat meat? She wanted to buy it. I gave it to her to get rid of it. Me and my mom are the only ones that would even try it.

I can handle coon, but I draw the line at goats and sheep. Something about the smell of it reminds me of burnt human flesh. The Old Hen loves those gyros (the Greek thing, not the spinny spinny). I won't even kiss her 'til she brushes her teeth.
That's because you did baaaad things to sheep when you were a kid.😂😂😂

*** I had my grandkids( the vegan ones) for the week end. I noticed their carseats were filthy and expired like by 8 years. Being a loving grandma, I went and bought them each a new car seat. My ***** daughter in Law had the nerve to ***** about it. She noticed Makayla’s was more expensive than Zaydin’s. It was the only 2 carseats they had that weren't for tiny babies or a booster seat. They are too light for a booster seat. The wind could blow them over. One weighs like 35 pounds he is 4 the other weighs maybe 60 pounds and she is 7. Poor kids are stick figures with skin because of the crap she feeds them. I told her I can get hers out of the dumpster. If she don’t like them I will take them back to the store. They both have a harness to keep them in so what the hell? Ungrateful *****!

Have to be a little creative when it comes to farging cussing around this mitch... Joking there. - @Jan Borrego Your story there almost pi sses me off. Funny how you raise these little shyts and try and do nice stuff for them and it only comes back and bites ya in the arse. We bought children's books for a niece and wrapped them at Christmas. We bought here toys too. Family tradition thing, we wait about a week to get rid of the wrapping paper just in case something accidentally got pitched. I was going through it all before I took it out and found that set of books, a monopoly game too... She ripped the side of the box open, took the money out and put it in her little purse and pitched the rest of the game while we was eating and no one was watching her.

Have to be a little creative when it comes to farging cussing around this mitch... Joking there. - @Jan Borrego Your story there almost pi sses me off. Funny how you raise these little shyts and try and do nice stuff for them and it only comes back and bites ya in the arse. We bought children's books for a niece and wrapped them at Christmas. We bought here toys too. Family tradition thing, we wait about a week to get rid of the wrapping paper just in case something accidentally got pitched. I was going through it all before I took it out and found that set of books, a monopoly game too... She ripped the side of the box open, took the money out and put it in her little purse and pitched the rest of the game while we was eating and no one was watching her.
Wow that would have triggered me to flip my top!

That wouldn't go well with me Jan. If my Wife has went to that much trouble and had to deal with a shitty attitude,,,,little missy would have got a piece of my mind. She wouldn't have liked it.

*** I had my grandkids( the vegan ones) for the week end. I noticed their carseats were filthy and expired like by 8 years. Being a loving grandma, I went and bought them each a new car seat. My ***** daughter in Law had the nerve to ***** about it. She noticed Makayla’s was more expensive than Zaydin’s. It was the only 2 carseats they had that weren't for tiny babies or a booster seat. They are too light for a booster seat. The wind could blow them over. One weighs like 35 pounds he is 4 the other weighs maybe 60 pounds and she is 7. Poor kids are stick figures with skin because of the crap she feeds them. I told her I can get hers out of the dumpster. If she don’t like them I will take them back to the store. They both have a harness to keep them in so what the hell? Ungrateful *****!
If what you say is true, the kids are the ones suffering. You're apparently much more cool-headed than I am, Jan.

Was it the Monopoly Money?

Latest posts

Back