Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ever think your doctors were wrong?

and just because you did not see shitz , doesn’t negate the fact that others have seen the Light
True, some have seen the light. I always wondered tho did they create that light in their mind leaving tho… guess I’ll find out soon enough 😊

@SubmarineGal you are a special Lady , I'm sorry you had to go through so much with SIL and now Mom. My prayers are with you and your family.
Thanks roster. It’s hard when momma has a bad day. I feel helpless. She had a good day today and we are taking them one at a time. She felt like crocheting again. I was so glad I bought her new colorful yarn. Should be here today so I can bring it to her tomorrow. 💕

Thanks roster. It’s hard when momma has a bad day. I feel helpless. She had a good day today and we are taking them one at a time. She felt like crocheting again. I was so glad I bought her new colorful yarn. Should be here today so I can bring it to her tomorrow. 💕
My wife recently went through it also. A daughter's Love has no end.
Lucky woman to have you.

My wife recently went through it also. A daughter's Love has no end.
Lucky woman to have you.
I’m really no good at it at all. The hospice folks have been helping a lot and have helped me prepare for the hard parts but I still have difficulty accepting things I cannot change or control so there’s that…

I’m really no good at it at all. The hospice folks have been helping a lot and have helped me prepare for the hard parts but I still have difficulty accepting things I cannot change or control so there’s that…
You will do what you have to do, and so Far everything I have seen you do has been perfect. Peace

I’ve had more than my share of surgeries in my life. Back in 76 I had to have surgery on my back and the anesthesia and I did not get along well and it stopped my heart. I remember looking down on myself, and there was a calm about me as I looked through the yellow green colored light. I was listening to the doctors and nurses scrambling trying to get me jumpstarted and obviously it worked. After the surgery I spoke to the doctor and he denied every bit of it but when I started to tell him what I saw, he came clean and told me that things like that happen on occasion. Every time they put me out I think about that day.

So very sorry to hear about your Mom, my prayers are with you Sub. Moms are the strongest entity on the planet, nothing is ever to hard for them. Even though she is in hospice I bet she still worries about you and how you feel. Stay strong 💪 for Mom and don't forget to eat even when you don't want to, food is fuel.🙏🙏🙏

Latest posts

Back