RDWC without electric water pumps..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's ex-wife Boo.. If you brought her back into it, I'd never forgive you. She would have dipped them in hot oil if she ever got the chance..

Last edited:
it's nice to see a sense of humor, good on you for not letting me bait you...FYI, mine are still nice and tight after 70 years...:rolleyes:

If you drive, about 45 minutes east of hell.. As the crow flies,, about 65 miles [that's just a guess] south of Plutonium Valley. Living there would be worse than hell.

Last edited:
I never realized all the different things I do to make money was called a side hustle.. Sounds much more respectable than, odd job. Here's another one.. DLRBS, short for, dog log retrieval and bagging system..
It's another one of my make work projects... DLRBS, short for dog log retrieval and bagging system.

It's rather funny how this got started... I was out with my dog, naturally she took a shit. I slipped a plastic bag on my hand to pick it up. Believe me, you want that warm feeling your dog can give you, in your heart, not your hand. Anyway, she started laughing and rolling on the ground, when she got control of herself, she told me how embarrassed she was to actually be with a human who would pickup warm dog shit with their hand.... I had to agree with her..
She was a great dog, Rhodesian Ridgeback. One day she accused me of cheating at poker. I told her "I can't help it if you wag your tail every time you get a good hand." All in all, she gave me some pretty good advice... I told her my ex-wife was being really good to me lately...She said "That's what usually happens before that last ride to the vet." Enough about my dog. Here's my solution for moving that warm feeling out of your hand and back into your heart....

To make it led me to designing and building two vacuum formers..The small one,12"x12," and a 24"x24" The large on was to build an evaporative swamp cooler for my truck.. I'll post some build pics soon.

My dog has some really sage advice for me as well. Sometimes I feel obligated to tell my wife I know he isn’t really replying to me then me and my dog laugh and laugh. My wife doesn’t understand our humor… ;)

279968-IMG-238412-cooler-2.jpg

Im sorry but that is some ghetto shit right there.

I'm deleting everything I can that I put in the wrong thread
You should repost your swamp cooler post my friend. I am a big fan of ingenuity and that was a prime example of how humans use what we have to improve our lives.

Latest posts

Back