Real Simple Stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
OK this is something most of you already do but I thought it would be good for some of the newer guys. If you plant outside at your house here are some tips to make you more comfy and to better hide stuff. I'll start with a few

-If they are in containers lay them on their sides, every couple of days rotate the side they lay on and walla they have a low profile...you have to prune and/or train, maybe even throw in a screen. Try this, take some cinderblocks and build some walls, lay the plant in the middle of the walls lay some screen on top and then put some more blocks on top of the screen to hold it in place. If you are super paranoid cut some wood to lay on the very top, at least it can be totally out of site if need be. So cinder block, screen, cinderblock, and if noided make something to lay on top like some wood.

-You know those cheesey fake flowers made with wire, well buy some and decorate your plant with them...LOL

-Trees make great hiding places but only certain kinds and only if you can climb and not be noticed, you wanna stay away from most trees except evergreen types, cause in the fall you will have a plant that sticks out like a sore thumb.

-Growing any climbers or viney type stuff, forget the trellis use an MJ plant.

-Also if growing in your garden, don't put all the MJ plants in the same place, spread them about so they don't stick out so much...MJ is pretty green compared to most of the other plants.

That's a good start...you guys should share some of your tricks, none of these are fail proof they just make me more comfy:)

Latest posts

Back