recording program help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

octobong007

smoke-alotta-pottamus
Reaction score
i'm looking for a free download program to record with that works on xp and i need the format to be mp3...can someone point me in a direction on this? i'm needing to use a mic for recording, music and all....

also, if a moderator happens to look at this, i got a song to send to ya i wrote for the forum, its not the greatest but i was stoned when it got wrote (took 20 seconds)...probly dont make much sense but got a nice beat...i'm just not sure how, who, where, sending or posting, so i'd rather send it to a well known moderator to post it securely after its recorded...and it'll be recorded ONLY once...screw ups and all, no editing...opinions?

octobong007 said:
i'm looking for a free download program to record with that works on xp and i need the format to be mp3...can someone point me in a direction on this? i'm needing to use a mic for recording, music and all....

also, if a moderator happens to look at this, i got a song to send to ya i wrote for the forum, its not the greatest but i was stoned when it got wrote (took 20 seconds)...probly dont make much sense but got a nice beat...i'm just not sure how, who, where, sending or posting, so i'd rather send it to a well known moderator to post it securely after its recorded...and it'll be recorded ONLY once...screw ups and all, no editing...opinions?

Jumbo.com has tons of programs. If you do a search in thier site for "Freeware record MP3", you should get lots of results.

Try contacting MarPassion about the song. Just send him a PM.

Latest posts

Back