regeneration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood52

Reaction score
i recently flowered a bubblgum mother after taking 4 cutting everythings fine... untill i come home from work a few weeks later and my light fried my only bubble cuttings im about to cut my my mother and im really trying not to lose this strain. any info on regeneration would be great.

I think you can take some more cuttings off of her and reveg them.They may be slow to start but should root.There are also people that harvest and reveg a plant maybe this is possible.I am a nube though I am sure someone with more knowledge will chime in shortly.Goodluck.

thank you i was thinkin if i cut down most of the plant then leave a few branches and then tosss it back into 24/0 any thoughts

if you want clones just take them from the lower branches, they will reveg when you clone them and put them under 24/7 light. I put mine on flors...bubblegum clones easy so you are in luck.

hollywood52 said:
thank you i was thinkin if i cut down most of the plant then leave a few branches and then tosss it back into 24/0 any thoughts

If you choose to reveg make sure you leave a few nugs on the branches and not just leaf matter... The new growth will emerge from the buds...

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back