remembering ur love ones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiya you all i want to give thanks 4u2 ukgirl smokin pcduck wmmeyer,umbra and the rest that toke time to read it,,, these 2 were so beautiful....
and hick im so sorry hun i was very much upset when i wrote this last night and wasnt thinking about the names, to be truthful i would love to be able to go to the highest mountain and just scream to the world who they was i will try my best to remember to leave out names

ohh and this is 4 ev1 please dont drink and drive, i know ppl think i can just make a few more miles and think all is good but there is always that one time, min. sec that you dont make it,,,, selt belts is another thing and i swear when i tell you all this but there was a time that no one could get me to waer them ,, but after all this i want start my car with out it on and yes we believe very stongely that if they would had them on they would had made it so please DONT DRINK AND DRIVE AND WEAR THE BELTS

sorry for everyones loss, sincerely the family of Irish...

i had the honor of meeting andy's wife. she was a motherly figure to all who knew her. she was well respected. when her name was spoken, it was said, ms(miss) so, and so. some said it was a southern thing. i say, it was a respect for a great woman, thing.

RIP Ms. Andy...all our love. Irish...

IN MEMORY of Bobby Cannon Sep. 5, 1984- Jul.9, 2009. Im gonna smoke one for you dog!

Still Smokin for my homeboy Bobby Cannon RIP I remember he was a purple belt in Jiu Jitsu but if he didnt get you with one of his ground grapples he would of broke a bottle over your head bro

Latest posts

Back