Requesting A Grow Journal - Hanging Tomato

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this should of gone in the outdoor section? I think it should also be known I do not represent this company or have any affliction with that site. I do not even eat vegetables for that matter.

i can see it now the buds jsut hanging from the celing :rofl: only thing is for use indoors where do you put the lights, under it i guess and then just have them on crates to keep the distance right. It would be interesting to see.

the only thing i can come to think of is the wheel that we all have seen on youtube or other sites. it is better and faster to grow upside down, heres a video for you to watch. grow faster get more in less time. and your babies will get more nutrients. watch the first if you don't know about the hydroponic wheel, and the second to see the benifits of it. hope this helps

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/600678

Oh yea I have watched all those videos, I think those units are referred to as coliseums. When I got 10k laying around I might have to pick me up one. If you google marijuana coliseums you should get alot of similar units and some homemade ones.

I want to see this bag hanging from someone outdoor grow next later this year.

could always use a 5 gallon paint bucket. just drill a hole in the bottom. its pretty much like that tomato thing just a bucket instead.

I posted piccys of my upside down grow here:D didnt get to finish the project do to illness but had a good start on it...

turned my grow room upside down:hubba: I do a mato that way every year as well

Latest posts

Back