Researchers find new cannabis syndrome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first joined this forum, I asked about this canabanoid hypermesis in a post, and no one responded. I was accused of the syndrome by the medical staff at UF. Thank God it wasn't--I went without and still had the condition. I had a cyclical vomiting thing and you get in the hot shower for the cramping--doesn't matter what causes it, if you're vomitting every 30 or 40 minutes, you just want some relief. Hence the shower thing. Apparently mine was stress related, and like Rocky Racoon said, "I'll be better, I'll be better just as soon as I am able." And I'm better and I still puff and I don't get Adelaide morning sickness anymore. Go figure. And you skeptics are correct--there just isn't enough medical evidence to back up the claim. Some backwater doctor got to put his mname in the AMA Journal by writing what may well turn out to be pure fiction.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38152

It appears to me that instead of saying these people became ill due to smoking mj, maybe the emphisiss should be" what are they doing that other mj smokers are'nt".
I'm willing to bet that the study done by this "doctor" was underwritten by big pharma. The overwhelming majority of attacks on mj are published by and propped up by pharmasudical corporation backed mouthpieces.

cubby said:
It appears to me that instead of saying these people became ill due to smoking mj, maybe the emphisiss should be" what are they doing that other mj smokers are'nt".
I'm willing to bet that the study done by this "doctor" was underwritten by big pharma. The overwhelming majority of attacks on mj are published by and propped up by pharmasudical corporation backed mouthpieces.

True that, Cubby. Notice the cases are all in the same general area (Adelaide Hill) but for the Omaha dude. Either 1) These people are all getting tainted product from the same general source or 2) the medical proffession in that area is over-zelous in diagnosing this issue. My doctor at UF was happy as a pig that she had a patient with cannabanoid hypermesis--and I broke her little heart proving I didn't. It's easy enough to tell if ganja is the clulprit--just quit and see if you improve. Like I said, I was greatly relieved to have another attack while on quits.

Back