Responces about the Vote for "Letter to the President" LEGALIZE MARIJUANA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down...I'll get all my stoner friends on it too. Even if I have to write their letter. I wonder how many of us will procrastinate til Jan 19th. LOL. I love the idea. Spread the word. Only if there is action will there be a reaction.

I think it should be 4/20 which in turn would solidify that date as tha national holiday- just a thought

this year maybe..im impatient...uk tokers should send a letter to the whitehouse too.lol. Any got radio connects that might help

tell me when and my whole family will do it and all my stoner friends thats a 100 people right their

nice idea man..going over to that thread now :)

Kindbud said:
tell me when and my whole family will do it and all my stoner friends thats a 100 people right their
JANUARY 20TH, 2010. THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE PRESIDENT'S ELECTION TO OFFICE.

Edited by Stoney. Toned down the post.

lol dub actually thats a pretty good idea...4/20..4th april (inter)national pot smoking day :D

I'm trying to make this so that everyone will tell a bunch of other people.

Edited by Stoney. Smoother now.

Thorn said:
lol dub actually thats a pretty good idea...4/20..4th april (inter)national pot smoking day :D
The suggested date is JANUARY 20TH, 2010. People are already using that date to tell others. Write yours whenever is good for you. Thanks.

Edited by Stoney. Toned it down.

I really like numbers and the date 01-20-2010 seems really cool. Just thought I'd throw that out there.:bongin:

Thanks everyone, I think it'll help out if everyone puts that date into their reply.

January 20th, 2010 is the date to send the letter to the President.

UK user in as well!

When you get it legal, we'll get it legal!

My posting date will be slightly different though, any ideas when mine shoudl go in?

I've already sent a letter to obama before he went in office. Ive also written to Arlen Spector, Ed Rendell, and my county rep.(I forget his name,he is a nobody). My favorite was Spectors because he has cancer. I already talk to my co-workers and family about doing it. Everyone that knows me knows I'm a pot activist. I even tell my P.O., and my bother is a respected scientist so the more important people that get invovled the better.

If this is done right, and each person spreads the word to send those letters in on Jan 20th, 2010, then it will create a backlog in the postal service that will automatically get the attention of the press. It can't fail to.

That's the reason it HAS TO BE MAILED on Jan 20th, 2010.

If they stagger in, the effect won't be the same.

We want a SLAM of letters to hit at once.

Lots of media coverage that way.

The President will HAVE to say something.

He'll have to address the fact that millions of people have written letters to him at the same time in protest.

The media will eat it alive.

It will only work if EVERYONE writes a letter. Tell everyone. Tell every Pot group. Tell anyone who will listen. Spread the word and the date of January 20th, 2010.

Let's do it right this time!

Bump need to get the word out got to buddys coming over right now that are going to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back