Return Custy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTree420

Reaction score
Whats up M-passion?? i havent been on here in a few years now...havent actually grown anything in a few years due to living arrangements but i plan to dive back in head first...ive got a great spare bedroom i plan on converting into a nice mid-sized set-up...anyways just wanted to say whats up to everyone...glad to see the forum hasnt really changed much...Its just as awesome as i remember...been lurkin around for the past week checkin it out lol...anyways cant wait to get started building my room and startin a new grow!!!

BigTree420 said:
Whats up M-passion?? i havent been on here in a few years now...havent actually grown anything in a few years due to living arrangements but i plan to dive back in head first...ive got a great spare bedroom i plan on converting into a nice mid-sized set-up...anyways just wanted to say whats up to everyone...glad to see the forum hasnt really changed much...Its just as awesome as i remember...been lurkin around for the past week checkin it out lol...anyways cant wait to get started building my room and startin a new grow!!!

Big Tree

Yual set by me fire any ol time with name like bigtree gots to be good kin folk!

BWD

Welcome back and glad you got the opportunity to join us again.

Latest posts

Back