reveg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenthumberish

Mexican...or Mexicant!
Reaction score
So, I am pretty sure I already know the answer to this. I had a pre-sexxed plant, i put back into veg...then made a error in judgement, and threw it back into flower after a week of re-veg. I'd assume, if I put it back into veg now, it'd hermie it in a quick fast hurry....My only irritation at this, is since I revegged it for a week, then returned it to the 12/12 room..it's now producing single pronged fanleaves, and if I decided to leave it - they'll continue only being single pronged leaves throughout flowering. So there-in lies my dilemma. Keep flowering, and have a weird mutant looking indica plant, or return to veg, and make it grow balls but have pretty leaves ;) I suppose I could flower, then harvest and reveg...that way it'll be pretty for the next run ;) i suppose this wasn't much of a question, vrs an observation....

nope, it was from seed ;) The original reason I wanted to re-veg was because i wanted more clones off of it. But I suppose now that I've re-entered it into 12/12 I will just have to wait until after harvesting to re-veg so that it doesn't grow balls.

you can still clone it now
just take the lowest nodes
ive cut clones 2 week into flower and had no probs

Latest posts

Back