Reverting Flowering Mothers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bukshot911

Reaction score
Well the power went out on me twice a few weeks ago and now my mothers are flowering. I have them under 18/6 and they are still progressing in the flowering stage. This is not good. These mothers took a lot of work to find. How can I revert them into a Veg state again? The only thing I can think of is go a full 24 hour day of light for a while. Will that work? What else can I do?

Side note: these mothers are about a year old and have been stable the whole time so it's not like I'm working with an autoflowering strain.

Put them under 24 hour light.

LOL--you cannot reveg or keep mothers with autos.

Right I just didn't want people saying " oh you have autos". But you think I should go the full 24 for a while?

their mature, and dying to flower....lol...like thg said, 24hrs., should put them back in veg, may take a couple few weeks though...peace

Just curious about your moms. Were these plants grown from seed or clone? Were they specifically to be moms?
Have you revegged them before?

They are clones from plants I grew from seed. I flowered the ones grown from seed so I could tell which clones were female without flowering them and reverting. Also this allowed me to see the growth characteristics of each plant before selecting the clones who would become my mothers. Hope my wording makes sense :)

Latest posts

Back