REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just pulled the plants out of the Chamber of Sex and I hve another damn male.....:mad: This one is one of the Rex SD x Chemdog DD....So that's 0 fer 2 so far....I am going to put my Headband cross in there next and see what it is....god I am hoping it's a girl..of all the plants I hve going now I really want this one to be female...fingers crossed...:)

Damn! Was hopeing to see the chem d in flower. Eastcoast chef mojo to the headband HL!

Hamster Lewis said:
Just pulled the plants out of the Chamber of Sex and I hve another damn male.....:mad: This one is one of the Rex SD x Chemdog DD....So that's 0 fer 2 so far

That sucks. Are you going make any beans with those boys, you have a couple of heady strains going, might mix up nice.

the chef said:
Damn! Was hopeing to see the chem d in flower. Eastcoast chef mojo to the headband HL!

Thanks chef...I still hve two more Rez sd x chemdog dd I believe...so it cld still happen...:)

mistisrising said:
That sucks. Are you going make any beans with those boys, you have a couple of heady strains going, might mix up nice.

No not gonna do any pollinating with these..looking for a mother plant or two....I do hve something in the works to add to this grow and I will be making beans with those......:)

Some pics from today Nov 14th 2009...

Everyone is looking healthy and I added a pipe cleaner to each one to tie them down a bit more....
The PakistaniRyder clone is just taking off now....when it gets a bit bigger i will take 2 clones off of this one and flower it...

I also hve added 4 White Dwarfs by Buddha to the tent...Me and the wifey are running low on this strain so she ordered me to grow some more of it...lol
Also put a Super Silver Haze bean in a rapid rooter plug...I got the beans from a seedbank that has been getting really bad reviews so I want to see if it germs...

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

WOW man! That clone has really taken off, looks awesome! Nice job

225smokestack said:
WOW man! That clone has really taken off, looks awesome! Nice job

Thanks smokestack....when it gets bigger I am going to take 2 or 3 clones off of it and grow them out...wanna keep this strain around for a while...:)

IRISH said:
rubbernecking through HL...:D

looks good bro...:cool: ...

Thanks Irish...I am getting ready to check the 12/12 tent and look for females....:hubba: I think I saw the early signs of one this morning but i was late for work and in a rush....fingers crossed...:)

I hve finally gotten a confirmed female...and it's one of the Rez SD x Chemdog DD....:D That makes me very happy...it was not easy to see but there are fine white hairs coming off three shoots...so it's a good thing I got my rapid rooter plugs in the mail today from ebay because I will be taking some clones from this girl this week....:) Tried to get a pic of the hairs but they are way too fine right now for my crappy camera to pick up....also hve some pics of the ChemHead and my wonderful pakiryder which has snow capped buds now that look oh so yummy....anyway to the pics...

The confirmed female Rez cross....IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0042.jpg

ChemHead....IMG_0047.jpg

The Paki....IMG_0044.jpg IMG_0045.jpg IMG_0046.jpg

Now I hve one tent going 12/12 with the paki, the female Rez, Chemhead, and a cpl Chemdog x Sensi in it...hopefully I will pull at least one female Sensi cross and the headband cross...

The 12/12 tent....IMG_0048.jpg

snow capped buds now that look oh so yummy

Isn't that the truth! Can't wait to see what she looks like when it is done. You can go skiing on that bad girl!

wow those paki buds are lookin tasty! way to go dude, best looking non-auto auto plant around lol

Looking good! That Pakistan Ryder looks like a winner. Can't wait to see the SD x Chemdog and the Headband x Chemdog in flower. Looks like you got things turned around for the good. Nice Job, Hamster.

HazeMe

225smokestack said:
Isn't that the truth! Can't wait to see what she looks like when it is done. You can go skiing on that bad girl!

Lol...thanks smokestack....she is getting sexier by the day....:)

sundancer245 said:
wow those paki buds are lookin tasty! way to go dude, best looking non-auto auto plant around lol

Yeah she has become quite the stunner....I hope she smokes as good as she looks...:hubba:

HazeMe said:
Looking good! That Pakistan Ryder looks like a winner. Can't wait to see the SD x Chemdog and the Headband x Chemdog in flower. Looks like you got things turned around for the good. Nice Job, Hamster.

HazeMe

Thanks Haze...things hve gotten better for sure...I can not wait for the Chemdog crosses to flower as well....and the Paki is just the icing on the cake right now...almost chucked her...glad I didn't:)

MindzEye said:
Glad to hear you got a female from the elite genetics beans... Im still waiting for mine in the mail LOL.. Im not holding my breath... That pak ryder looks great but maybe you should just call it just plain pakistani because it has no ryder lol

Oh that female is from SeedBay gear...I am still waiting on that ChemHead from EG to show sex...that really sucks that they got popped before they sent your order out....and I agree on the Pakiryder thing... I feel weird typing it...it's just a paki hold the ryder....:)

Latest posts

Back