Robot Chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get the show. i just think its TOO random. and yes, i grew up on teh intraweb toobz so i understand the several more complex internal humors in it too. but i still dont think they account for the fact that 75% is crap filler and 25% is quality writing. ;)

lol i just got done watchin it lil bit ago. im a die hard adult swim watcher myself. if im outta smoke i cant watch it. no way is it the same sober.
watchin tim n eric show now. now these guys are out there. i mean just try watchin them sober once... haha

tim and eric have not one redeemable quality i have seen or heard. not a single freaking one.

[qoute]hey night when in may does weeds start? saw that in ya signature[/qoute]
not sure. i read it somewhere on the internet.
Cant wait to see how nancy will get out of her little perdicament. she's kinda screwed.

She will bang the sauce out of a druglord from a more powerful syndicate who will take care of that, but now she has to grow and process cocaine.

well that cant be good for her unborn baby.
I bet the kid is Guiermo's anyway, but good timing to save her butt.

I haven't seen this show. Can I watch previous episodes online? (prob. not but had to ask)
I hate to start watching a show this far in.
I have showtime tho. :D

Latest posts

Back