Root Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reality

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the info...

The old issues are over and buds are coming along nicely.

BUT i checked my the roots last night in my dwc and i noticed a litle bit of white foam/bubbles on a couple areas of the roots. The roots look healthy white otherwise. The foam seems to be right above where the bubbles from my airstone reach the surface. I dont know that this is. My only guess is that it is because the roots are so large and dense that the bubbles are getting stuck in them on the way up and are being released to the surface more slowly causing the somewhat foamy white stuff. I touched the foam it is not slimey and doesnot smell.

Who thinks they know that this is or what its caused by - most likely ill be changing the res tonight unless you guys think differently.

Thanks in Advance for the Help,

Reality

note***currently in 6wk of 12/12 running just gh bloom now along with Purple Maxx and GH's Nectar sweetener.

When in doubt flush it out. That is the way I have found to work best. It is cheap insurance.

reality said:
Hey thanks for the info...

The old issues are over and buds are coming along nicely.

BUT i checked my the roots last night in my dwc and i noticed a litle bit of white foam/bubbles on a couple areas of the roots. The roots look healthy white otherwise. The foam seems to be right above where the bubbles from my airstone reach the surface. I dont know that this is. My only guess is that it is because the roots are so large and dense that the bubbles are getting stuck in them on the way up and are being released to the surface more slowly causing the somewhat foamy white stuff. I touched the foam it is not slimey and doesnot smell.

Who thinks they know that this is or what its caused by - most likely ill be changing the res tonight unless you guys think differently.

Thanks in Advance for the Help,

Reality

note***currently in 6wk of 12/12 running just gh bloom now along with Purple Maxx and GH's Nectar sweetener.
bbb

I have had this happen, but do not know why. It has never caused any problems for me.
Are you using GH flora series or GH Flora Nova?

Latest posts

Back