Root Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcarlin_818

Farmer Gill
Reaction score
whats up guys?Yesterday I changed my nutes on my mother plants and I noticed a couple hours after that a foam w as building up against the net and turning my roots brown......I flushed the plant and changed the nutes again does anybody know whyt that was happening?????Im using a simple /3 gallon bucket system with an air stone...Nutes=Floranova grow, Floralisious plus,superthrive,liquid karma

Sorry no idea, I havn't ventured into hydro.

yea i know what your talking about... its like a brownish black.. mostly builds up rite under the netpots where th roots are the thickest... i have no idea what this is ether... i thought it was bad when i first found it.. but now it happens with every plant i have.. they all grow fine and it never seams to have any effect on the growth/ yield... so i just dont worry about it... Plus i dont change my water during the entire grow.. i just add water and food as it gets low.. about once a week.. so i dont think its anything to worry about.. sometimes i kinda stick my hand in the roots and shake um around a lil bit and try ta get some of it out lol...

cool thanks alot bleek i was worrying about it all night now i can relax .....

Latest posts

Back