rooting gel checkit out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
I gotta ask.:eek:
Is that how the directions say it is to be used??
I ask, because I have only saw gel that is to be used in the same manner as rootone, or any other rooting agent.
"Dip 'n Plant"...

Hick, this stuff is different. It is not like the typical rooting gel. The Gel2Root stuff is like little jell-o cups with a foil top. You are just suppose to poke a hole in the top and put your cutting right in the gel and in a week or two, the roots pop out.

PurpleSkunk, what kind of lights are you using? I talked to some one that had success with this stuff and she said that she kept the plants in a pretty dark area. Basicly, she put the plants inside a humidity dome and covered the dome with 1 sheet of newspaper so that there would be some light, but very little. Just an idea to try out.:)

AlienBait said:
Hick, this stuff is different. It is not like the typical rooting gel. The Gel2Root stuff is like little jell-o cups with a foil top. You are just suppose to poke a hole in the top and put your cutting right in the gel and in a week or two, the roots pop out.

PurpleSkunk, what kind of lights are you using? I talked to some one that had success with this stuff and she said that she kept the plants in a pretty dark area. Basicly, she put the plants inside a humidity dome and covered the dome with 1 sheet of newspaper so that there would be some light, but very little. Just an idea to try out.:)
cant hurt to try i got them under a 400 watt hps 12 light 12 dark,in a nice humidity dome.hick alienbait hit it on the nail.PS

..kinda' figured you guys would follow(or at least READ) the instructions :p
but had t' ask :)

update very sad stuff did nuthing lol so i put them in rootone in a jiffy pellet,i may be inpatient but it shouldnt take longer then 2 weeks to root.my opinion on this stuff from using it is garbage like said once before.PS

if you live in canada canadian tire sells it. not sure on price. ive been using it for 1.5 weeks on 6 clones that where in 1.5 months into flowering when i cut them and i got some roots starting on 2 and future spots for roots to grow out of. so there building up and trying to root. it dosnt hurt to try and it dont dryout and can be used up to 3 times before tossed out. all my clones are under 24/7 light at 80*

Latest posts

Back