Roots .. Repoting and fliping to 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
hi all
i repoted my plants into there 10 liter pots about 10 days ago .
there wasn't much root structure in the small pots , they weren't root-bound that's for sure .
IMG_0726.JPGIMG_0728.JPGIMG_0730.JPG

ive got 18 of them in a 2m x 2m tent , i was planing on putting up a scrog net .

how much longer would you leave them befor going to flower ? there about 12 - 18 inches high now

my last 3 grows have been **** , so i'm starting to doubt myself on just about everything ..

thanks for any advice comments
smeg

Hang in ther smeg...mojo for this grow...going to be your Best yet:aok:

take care and be safe

What kind of light are they under? And are they in soil? They look to me like they could veg a while longer. Green mojo to you, don't get discouraged, you should have seen my first grow.

That soil looks crazy, thinking you need some perlite at the very least. How long have they been in veg, are you feeding them,what's your watering schedule and why all the chemical containers in pic 3?

Any info you can give to help us help you would be great, my friend! :)

hi all
thanks for the comments

they where cloned about 6-7 weeks ago ..
there under 2x600w and 1x400w HPs lights ... i only added the 2nd 600w 10 days ago when i repotted
the medium is "Gold label Special mix 60/40 "
im feeding them the full Canna range of nutes .. A/B -rizotonic - Cannazyme . + i add some cal-mag just to be on the safe side ..

the pots and crap in the pictures are there just to give you some idea of how big they are :)

im not sure about the strain ... i think there dinafem Critical +

If you are going to scrog them, get a screen over them and veg until the screen is about 3/4 full and then flip. It will take as long as it will take and any guess on my part would only be a guess. But, it is probably going to take several weeks to get a screen full enough.

Do you have a way to water 18 plants scrogging in a 2m x 2m tent?

Latest posts

Back