Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the nicest thing I have heard all day, thank you so much. I realize there are big gaps I have in my education but the others folks sure make up for it. It is people like you and so many others that make this place my home. Thanks Bwanabud. I am pretty impressed with all you have done your own self!

Thank you very much all of you. Wish you were all here.

I found my first PM yesterday on a plant the didn't have enough room between plants for good air circulation. That is probably my fault of putting them too close together. I over reacted probably and threw a lot of it away. I figure if i have all that beautiful cannabis why keep anything with a hint of mildew. So now that gives more air to the ones beside her to finish. I will keep a good eye on all the plants as this is a first for me on pot. Have had it on roses and don't keep roses that are prone.

The weather is cooperating no rain and low humidity. I think the satoris are ready as they are solid cloudy but i fear I am a bit greedy and want the most I can get out of them. I took a sample but it hasn't dried yet.

Thanks to all of you who stop in and take the time to post. I 'preciate ya'll.
I'm having the same decisions over here too, trying to not be greedy, but the girls look like they are still gaining?

Found another small plant with PM, will take her down today.

Lyfespan, i am thinking it is warm outside, this is the perfect time to start harvesting. I may change my mine though. ha.

Rose, pull them while you can...it will race through the entire crop. I use Serenade to hold it at bay, till the late girls can finish...but wait 2 weeks before smoking.

Bwana, I think it is too late to use anything now. I will be diligent today. The fault lies with me for not cutting these smaller girls up from the bottom. I decided (dumb) to lst the bottom.... Orangesunshine told me not to, but i didn't listen and should have. So it is the small girls that are close together and not cleaned up from the bottom. Grower error.

The Nurse and satori are the big one that if they get it i may croak. I will report back, thanks for the heads up. I should have known better.

Found another small plant with PM, will take her down today.

Lyfespan, i am thinking it is warm outside, this is the perfect time to start harvesting. I may change my mine though. ha.

I have been pulling them down slowly, letting certain ones get a lil more pot time, looks like we had the final season heat wave, temps will be dropping in the evenings and getting damp, I know I want the plants down before that's how's up.

I wanted to wait till next week as i have help coming, but I don't think i will make it to next week. Good luck with yours lyfespan.

I wanted to wait till next week as i have help coming, but I don't think i will make it to next week. Good luck with yours lyfespan.

Thank you, looks like either way we both will have a lil winter stash.

Oh btw I have been watering with ice water before trimming, man this makes the leaves just snap off do to such turgical pressure, made the spinner work even better.

satori = heaven

nice big bud rosebud. satori is one of my two favorite plants ever,....even tie with cindy99

:)

Lovely kola Rose! How's the new trimmer holding up? I hope the p/m stays away.

Sometimes indoor growing seems so much easier to me. OD growing would have my nerves fried lol.

Thanks for sharing!

Here is some more of the cola's from the satori we took yesterday and today. She was so pretty. Didn't have any fade. She must have liked the ph of the soil which is a shock to me.

I really like using the salad spinner cutter but i can't bear to put the tops in it. AND, the buds dry way fast. I am going to have to move my drying closet, they were jarred in 24 hours. The colas will take 4-5 days.

I am happy with the harvest of this one satori. Thank you so much for stopping by the garden. View attachment DSCF3359.jpg

Lovely kola Rose! How's the new trimmer holding up? I hope the p/m stays away.

Sometimes indoor growing seems so much easier to me. OD growing would have my nerves fried lol.

Thanks for sharing!

I think outdoor is a walk in the park compared to indoor. It is nerve wracking at the end that A. no one steals it and B no mildew. So far so good.

But they took 113 degree days, they stood up to high winds, all they asked for was water and a little food. The birds took care of the big bugs and the other beneficials took care of everything else.

My last two indoor grows had issues...so at this moment i vote od is easier.

Thanks AM!

L2F, i like cindy too. I didn't get much of a harvest from her but i am sure that was grower problem. I need to try her again sometime.

Thanks Yopper and Bwana.

Latest posts

Back