Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bwana that is the best news about Hailey, omg, she was so very sick. Did the tincture help her?. Don't ya find there are so many people that you wish you had enough oil for? I am hoping for a big big harvest just for the rso. You made the tincture? What did you use?

I seem to be full of questions. Glad you like Kali, she was waiting to get the two boys. Attitude I guess. So good to get caught up a little. SUch great news. Thanks Bwana.

Rose the tincture was a God send, a true miracle,,,she had a great appetite thru chemo, eliminated her nausea, eliminated all pain issues(from chemo/radiation & kidney removed), no anti-depressants needed. I supply to 3 patients now, the list would grow massively if it was legal here.

The biggest problem is helping minors like Hailey, you're going to prison for a long time here. I had a huge argument with the Team of Doctors, they knew she was taking it because of the 4 blood tests a week. They called me in for a conference, and it didn't go well....for them :) 5 doctors & 2 fellows against me & my freedom, I won in the end...but didn't make any friends in that room.

I take 5 oz. of my best primo buds, and put in a big mason jar....pour a bottle Everclear on top, then turn it twice a day for 30 days...dark cool location. Then I mash the buds in the jar, and strain all into a pot. Cook at 145 deg. F(no higher), and evaporate the liquid down to 4 fluid oz....it's very strong, 3 drops under the tongue....you're good for 4-6 hrs. A 1 oz bottle would last her 1 1/2 weeks or so, depending on aggressiveness of treatment schedule. I made her caramel & hard candies too, for travel and safer self use.

I wonder how the tincture would compare to RSO. It takes a pound of pot to make 2.5 syringes. There is no alcohol in the final product of rso, I hope and think. I will be making some more this fall, i am wondering if the tincture would be better for some people. The rso will hurt ya if you take too much and your toast for a lot of hours. Mostly sleep and drool. Which if your really sick is good for you too. hm I would appreciate your thoughts. I have a Harlequin in flower that i can't wait to try out. I have a relative with breast cancer and she can't deal with any high...so maybe a harlequin tincture.... Thanks for the idea.

Rose the tincture was a God send, a true miracle,,,she had a great appetite thru chemo, eliminated her nausea, eliminated all pain issues(from chemo/radiation & kidney removed), no anti-depressants needed. I supply to 3 patients now, the list would grow massively if it was legal here.

The biggest problem is helping minors like Hailey, you're going to prison for a long time here. I had a huge argument with the Team of Doctors, they knew she was taking it because of the 4 blood tests a week. They called me in for a conference, and it didn't go well....for them :) 5 doctors & 2 fellows against me & my freedom, I won in the end...but didn't make any friends in that room.

I take 5 oz. of my best primo buds, and put in a big mason jar....pour a bottle Everclear on top, then turn it twice a day for 30 days...dark cool location. Then I mash the buds in the jar, and strain all into a pot. Cook at 145 deg. F(no higher), and evaporate the liquid down to 4 fluid oz....it's very strong, 3 drops under the tongue....you're good for 4-6 hrs. A 1 oz bottle would last her 1 1/2 weeks or so, depending on aggressiveness of treatment schedule. I made her caramel & hard candies too, for travel and safer self use.

Glad to read this, nothing boils my blood more than ** red tape put in place by wrong doers trying to keep their agenda from the public so they continue sleeping at night.

I wonder how the tincture would compare to RSO. It takes a pound of pot to make 2.5 syringes. There is no alcohol in the final product of rso, I hope and think. I will be making some more this fall, i am wondering if the tincture would be better for some people. The rso will hurt ya if you take too much and your toast for a lot of hours. Mostly sleep and drool. Which if your really sick is good for you too. hm I would appreciate your thoughts. I have a Harlequin in flower that i can't wait to try out. I have a relative with breast cancer and she can't deal with any high...so maybe a harlequin tincture.... Thanks for the idea.

My dear Rose: I'm not qualified medically/chemically to prescribe, but will give you my thoughts. My apologies for misdirecting your wonderful grow thread.

How many ml's of fluid are your "2.5 syringes" ?

>As caregivers we have to make intelligent decisions to help our loved ones. They look to us for answers to their discomfort, and us to prescribe necessary levels of medication to help alleviate symptoms.

Each patient has to be addressed on an individual basis: age, body weight, sensitivity to medication, level of pain, etc....The more powerful the medication, the more difficult to find the "sweet spot" for relief. Careful experimentation and monitoring patient's response is critical, detailed patient notes are very helpful.

Hailey was a special case, being under 70lbs. at her low point...made medicating tricky. If she got "stoned", she slept happily...but if you sleep continuously you don't eat...thus lose more weight. As you lose weight, the bodies ability to handle chemo/radiation, becomes a challenge...you become sicker. The key is to medicate, but be able to live a quality life,,,continue to thriving member of society. Laying on a couch wasted isn't quality of life, it's just passing time....it's just waiting to die. My little one wasn't going out that way, a fully functional enthusiastic youthful existence was the goal....and we achieved that.

Staying completely natural in nutes, soil, and bug free is important. Finding the right strain for relief, and maturing the trichs to amber/caramel is best for meds. The tincture is easy to change levels of dosage, 2 drops in morning, 4 drops with increased discomfort, etc..I made candy for her to safely travel publicly with meds, she could administer as needed...thus living a totally normal teenage life. She got a body "thump" from the meds, and didn't get high....if she medicated at too high a rate, she felt like her feet moved in slow motion...kinda like her leg fell asleep. BTW:My patients all put the drops under the tongue for 30-45 seconds, then rinse/drink orange juice...seems to "cut/clean" the taste out nicely.

The Everclear was used in this case, because it stripped all of the needed effective meds, and guaranteed to be a sterile base. Alcohol boils at 173F, but THC starts to break down at 180F...so it's a trade off in retaining effective chemicals. I'm not willing to lose strength of meds, to eliminate minute alcohol elements. When consuming 2-4 drops per interval, the alcohol isn't an issue...unless the patient is against consuming for some reason. It took me about 4 hrs. to evaporate the concoction, running 145F with a candy thermometer. A food grade glycerin could be substituted as the steeping fluid, but a different cooking method would be used to extract. Many use the glycerin type for food/drink medicating, and is just as effective.

Cancer patients all have a side effect from chemo, it destroys and screws up their taste buds. Foods they used to love, taste like crap during treatment, weird stuff tastes good(like chocolate covered pickles)...kind of like a pregnant lady goes through. I read a book about cooking for cancer patients, explain how not to let them eat certain foods...especially their favorites. Smells become very sensitive to them, cologne/aftershave/perfume is hated, fresh bread is loved....Hailey could "smell" the chemo treatment room from 100 feet away. So finding a medication that doesn't turn their stomach is paramount, once again individual needs must be met.

I think the Tincture would work great for your friend with breast cancer, it allows her to continue a happy and normal life. The traditional meds cause many problems:wasted and just sleep, terrible dreams, addiction issues later, loss of appetite, constipation issues, etc. I would have her try a couple recipes, and see what works best for her. The tincture during the day, RSO for night time sleeping maybe. I helped my mother thru 2 bouts of breast cancer, the tincture worked great....other MJ meds should also work fine.

I'd be glad to help in anyway needed, feel free to drop me a line...or start a thread....best wishes to your friend, yourself & Mr.RB :)

very nice looking outdoor Rose.

and to bwanabud, thank you for sharing all of your information!

:)

Bwana, thank you so much, now i have it where i can always find it. Thank you for the time you spent writing it out for me.

Have an update of the garden, it is getting closer, i will miss those pretty plants when they are gone. But we will continue to enjoy them another way, huh.

The white spots are sun spots from a drop of water. I was cooling them off when it was 109 and it left its mark.

Thank you for looking at these girls.

Wow Rose :clap:

They are ginormous, looking happy & great,,,Huge healthy leaf sets too...congrats on a great growing year :aok:

Props to you & Mr.RB

Looking good Rosebud, buds are are putting on weight. Had a high of 33f today , my Satori buds are about half as big as yours.

Very nice Rose. You will have your work cut out for ya. Looks like lots of trimming. :)

:aok:
great job rose, they look spectacular

:)

Thank you very much all of you. Wish you were all here.

I found my first PM yesterday on a plant the didn't have enough room between plants for good air circulation. That is probably my fault of putting them too close together. I over reacted probably and threw a lot of it away. I figure if i have all that beautiful cannabis why keep anything with a hint of mildew. So now that gives more air to the ones beside her to finish. I will keep a good eye on all the plants as this is a first for me on pot. Have had it on roses and don't keep roses that are prone.

The weather is cooperating no rain and low humidity. I think the satoris are ready as they are solid cloudy but i fear I am a bit greedy and want the most I can get out of them. I took a sample but it hasn't dried yet.

Thanks to all of you who stop in and take the time to post. I 'preciate ya'll.

Rose the PM is a real pain in the neck....just watch the other girls now, spores are guaranteed to be in the air....and looking for a new plant to start attacking.

There is a perfectly good rose that can have the mold spores.... I will be watching the girls closely.. In fact....Thank you Bwanabud, so glad you are here......:bolt:

Rose, I can speak for all the members at MP,,,,we're really glad you are here, love your upbeat attitude :)

And so proud/happy that you & Hammy were both made Mods....a very deserving pair.

Latest posts

Back