Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why yes I did lyfespan, but not til after the fact of over heating. I put a little in all my outdoor holes too. I just started using it after reading about it here. I think Hammy brought it to my attention. Do you use it?

I got 2 ounces dried off that poor little wonderful Jack Herer. That was nice considering the heat these girls went thru.

I just added it at week 6 into flower, along with a lot of kelp extract, and I swear these girls go all day in the full sun on100 degree weeks without so much as a drooping leaf, they drink a lot more water but in return the buds are also developing at a great rate.

I'm running the GH armorSI at the heavy dose, 60ml to 20 gallons of nutes. I'm running the full line up from GH

Your plants are looking great Rose. The big one in the back with the roses is lovely. Wish i were there. :vap_smiley:

Kindbud, thanks a lot..not...lol When you live in the pacific northwest this is what ya get, in my desert anyway. I will take some pic's this morning...they are finally putting on some bud...Last year i harvested in the middle of October. It is a worry, that is for sure.

Kindbud, thanks a lot..not...lol When you live in the pacific northwest this is what ya get, in my desert anyway. I will take some pic's this morning...they are finally putting on some bud...Last year i harvested in the middle of October. It is a worry, that is for sure.

yeah looks like a november harvest they will make it hopefully ive had some got till november but im in the southeast

i harvested last year in the middle of October. You still think November? There will be snow in November. It makes me so nervous to think of them not maturing enough. Thanks for your input Kindbud.

Oct 20th at the earliest imo.... most of mine are going to come down oct 10-20 and they r a lil farther then u i think you will be fine

I'll be doing some OD next year now that I'm legit. Will have to secure it somehow.

Your girls are lookin beautiful, Rose! :aok:

Looking sweet in the bed area. Love the Day Lily MJ mix. What is up with the frame?

It is my entrance to the south fork ranch silly. LOL... it is to hold the tarp that got put on today that takes two people to pull it up and over... It got to 39 last night. No rain..and it is supposed to be up to the 60's at night in another week. This is a nervous time for me and a lot of other people up north I would imagine. Mr rb fixed that for me.

Hey TC, should i have knee surgery even if I am scared to death?

fine looking garden Rose. They must be locked up here. I wish I could free mine.

It is a wonderful site bozzo, to see those tops in swaying in the sun. It makes me happy everytime...then nervous that they are seen or maybe i am just a little paranoid. Thank you for stopping in.

Miss Rosebud, of the double green thumb tribe, your garden is proof of your growing prowess. Looking real good. Peace.

PS,
"mother`s little helper" is on the job, playing watch dog.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back