RRF Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
Ok, stoners! Ima try something new :hubba:. I think it would be really handy if everyone that grew a particular strain posted their results in a thread for that strain. I'm sure it isn't going to work, us being a bunch of stoners and all :).

My second RRF chop:

Strain: Short Stuff Russian Rocket Fuel
Lights: dual 150 watt hps all the way
Grow conditions: cardboard box
Age at chop: 70 days
Amber: about 10% (Spear encouraged me to chop it now :hubba: )
Grow: Hempies/ 1 gallon bucket raised 3 inches with nvthis 1 tier condo bucket
Nutes: GH 3 part, but just micro and bloom (1:2)
Height at chop: 19"
Wet weight: 62 grams/2.2 oz

1 (768 x 1024).jpg2 (768 x 1024).jpg3 (768 x 1024).jpg

Edit: My first RRF results, reposted from my gj:

Amber: 10%
Age at chop: 66 days
Height at chop: 18"
Weight wet: 54.2 grams/1.9 oz

hey art! looking beautiful as always man:) I have been away for a while but this is red rocket fuel or something of that nature right? Where can i get a hold of this strain? But like i said man i have gone through your threads you never seem to dissapoint you and your cardboard box heh lol :)

lowrydergrower775 said:
hey art! looking beautiful as always man:) I have been away for a while but this is red rocket fuel or something of that nature right? Where can i get a hold of this strain? But like i said man i have gone through your threads you never seem to dissapoint you and your cardboard box heh lol :)

Russian Rocket Fuel...you can get it at Dope-seeds.com or Attitude....I got over 40 grams dry off one of these babies in my 2nd or 3rd grow I believe...smoke is real potent too..will leaving you drooling in the corner if you are not careful...:holysheep:

Very not bad Artski! Now when it's done ya gotta do a full bong and try to give a smoke report, i call it the smoke report challenge! Is it time fer the possum lodge word game yet?

the chef said:
Very not bad Artski! Now when it's done ya gotta do a full bong and try to give a smoke report, i call it the smoke report challenge! Is it time fer the possum lodge word game yet?

Whoa :eek:. Mr. MVP - thank ya kindly. I have 2.2 grams in the toaster oven as we speak umm, so to speak :hubba:. I do wanna have a little chat about auto smoke reports :D. I see you're a connoiseur of fine television programs. Keep yer stick on the ice!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connoisseur

Hey, GB, nice to see you! I have a dual 150 watt setup just like The Hemp Goddess posted in the DIY forum (thanks again, THG!). 2 ballasts and 1 bulb at each end of a bake-a-round cool tube. I wish I had bought 2 or 3 of the $20 150 watters when they were available :hubba:. 300 watts is all I can cool in my current situation.

Edit: I was going to post the link for you but that thread is not in the DIY forum any more. Anyone know what happened to it?

woo hoo. hot diggity dog. art has some green in the jars. have never grown an auto in my life bud. maybe time to start looking for an AK47 auto to run in my dwc...

question for the auto dudes/dudettes??? what happens to an auto when the lights are set to 12/12? if i had an auto, and didnt know it was an auto type thing, and it was put to 12/12 with the others???

happy for ya bro. do tell, whats the smoke like??? and, what happened to nv? have'nt seen him???

DD

An auto on a 12/12 light schedule wld still veg for about 2 weeks or so then start flowering...your yield will most likely take a big hit though....

Dank Don said:
woo hoo. hot diggity dog. art has some green in the jars. have never grown an auto in my life bud. maybe time to start looking for an AK47 auto to run in my dwc...

question for the auto dudes/dudettes??? what happens to an auto when the lights are set to 12/12? if i had an auto, and didnt know it was an auto type thing, and it was put to 12/12 with the others???

happy for ya bro. do tell, whats the smoke like??? and, what happened to nv? have'nt seen him???

DD

Hey Dank Don, thanks for stopping in! IMO there's room for an auto or 2 in every veg room :D. You have a veg room, right :D

Latest posts

Back