RRF Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dank Don said:

happy for ya bro. do tell, whats the smoke like??? and, what happened to nv? have'nt seen him???

DD

Thanks, my friend! It looks like I posted my "smoke report" in my grow journal, instead:cool:. When you read my report, you'll be able to see why :)

nvthis - he's here, he's there, he's everywhere :D

Thanks, everyone! Best grow box yet!

Hey Art- You old stoner! Nice job.

Sincerely,
BBFan
Your old stoner friend

OldHippieChick said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: lmao ART - Piker eh? Never heard the word before. I had to look it up.......

:D
OHC

Lol don't feel bad i had to do the same, haha went to the girlfriend and i was like what in the world is a piker lol :rofl:

hi Art.:) man, i remember my first indoor grow.(you might too;) ) it was in a cardboard box. now i gotta go see if theres still pics around of those grows.:hubba: . they were some good ones too. i kept a big damn fire extinguisher right next to it. lol. lol...

Art....man what can I say, except that I'm impressed! Stoner inginuity at it's best! have you done a DIY thread yet?...lol...nice buds man!

After seeing what you got out of a cardboard box I stopped feeling bad for the homeless people living in cardboard boxes (who knows whats growing in there).
Congrats on the fine grow and thanks for sharing (at least the pics...LOL).

hey art i have an RRF on 12/12 that will be comeing down in a couple days she is under a 600 hps i think i may be suprised with the result i no the thread is for results so the ? is do you mine if i put them up in your thread

Please do, Fruity! I hope all the RRF growers do! You say you grew it 12/12? This should be interesting :) You going to post a smoke report, too :hubba:

Edit: I went back to my first post and repeated the results for my first RRF from my gj.

here you go art this early girl was 1 of many on 12/12 she started to bud at 12 day she was under 250CFL for the first 3 weeks give or take then was left in the flower tent in the corner under a 600watt hps till the end
she was chopped down at 61 days with around 5% maybe 10% amber her wet weight was just over 65g i no its not alot but since she was going to get bined i consider it a bonus plus i didnt think i would get anywhere near this sort of weight on this light schedule (sp) so all in all not to bad
any yeild is a good yeild :D
she is not far from dry so i will give a smoke report in a couple of day

SDC11417.JPG

SDC11428.JPG

lowrydergrower775 said:
did you go 12/12 all the way through?

no she had a couple weeks 24/0 then straight 12/12 i was ment to take them out the tent but ended up just leaveing them in there

My 3rd (and last for awhile) RRF:

Lights: dual 150 watt hps all the way
Grow conditions: cardboard box
Age at chop: 76 days
Amber: about 30%
Grow: Hempies/ 1 gallon bucket raised 3 inches with nvthis 1 tier condo bucket
Nutes: GH 3 part, but just micro and bloom (1:2)
Height at chop: 15"
Wet weight: 71 grams/2.5 oz

1 (768 x 1024).jpg2 (768 x 1024).jpg3 (768 x 1024).jpg5 (1024 x 768).jpg

So my shortest RRF at 15" yielded the most. Here's a pic of the root system. You can see the tap root on the left had hit the bottom of the bucket

Attachments

• 6 (768 x 1024).jpg
    6 (768 x 1024).jpg
    259 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back