Running growlights at NIGHT????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CowboyBudsky said:
Dont grow in a barn, to many cracks.:bong: Sorry,,,im just highhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I grow in a barn...well its a shed but looks like a barn..I just filled in the cracks..:p

la9 said:
I didn't read the thread but here is my opinion which may match soemthing else.

With the lights on during the day, it is much easier to conceal the light with the sun out instead of the moon. I always run during the Day. most of those cracks of light stay hidden during the day but during the night all types of cracks of light appear.

Try to burn only during daylight hours.

try putting up some black poly plastic on walls and ceiling..tape it all down good..when lights on at night you wont see any light leaks..thats what you want when you flower..Good luck

Ok, well i think im gonna be running my lights at night now. All this nonsense about infared helicopters, BLAH. we have our 215 cards and our grow is barely even that big.

By the way,,they make an inferred blocking material.Its kinda like mylar but better.

215, I live in cali also. Where I am at, it is cheaper to run after 6 pm. I run my flower 6-6am. But, the electricity I am usuing is not my worry.
My worry is heat. And living in Cali, you know it is way cooler at night.

Panda Poly for light leaks.

Latest posts

Back