rust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikebigbuds

Reaction score
the gal at the grow store where I buy my nuits and stuff said my plants have a fungus called rust. I have done everything she suggested and still I have this issue. little rust spots take over the whole leaf.

I thought it was a nuit problem, she said it was this fungus thing.

I am about ready to kill all my plants and start fresh, but I have this funny feeling it wont solve my problem.

what the heck.? anyone have this ? I didnt post a pic because I cant bring my self to take the camara into the vegging room. I cant stand looking at these leaves let alone take a pic.

it's just covered with tiny little rust spots. starts at the bottom of the plant.

I remove the infected leaves, put them in a small bag and remove from house.
the next day, I find more!:confused: I have been using a fungus spray that is costly, and have used 2 bottles in 2 months. I follow the directions on bottle.

please! anyone!

ive just had thrips and they made the leaf look like it had rust spots all over ,,have a look on the under side of the leaf for them

hey girl! thanks, what did you do to get rid of them??

i used ,,,neem oil ,,,mixed with a drop of soap and filled it with water water ,,,,

treated them friday ,,,been checking them and today they look like they have jumped ship,:D ,going to give them a light spray again in the morning ,,also i treated the soil to a spray as they lay there eggs in there aswell ,,:eek:

the mixture is harmless to the plants ,,,but make sure it isnt anything else ,first

goodluck :48:

is the room clean free of molds? spores? all that? dont tell me u growin shrooms too? or if room is messy, clean it up!

Hello Ilikebigbuds :)

Do they look like this?

2 cal.jpg

thanks! you guys are great!

but no I am not growing anything but weed, in a lower level finished bed room with carpet. my home is only 3 years old and I have no mold!

I have an elec air cleaner on my furnace and also an eco air cleaner that scrubs? the air very well. nobody notices I even smoke cigs because the air always smells fresh. I put the eco system in the vegging room over night a few times.
also back in june, I opened up that bed room window, I dont open it any more. I have locked it up and covered it.so stupid!

when this all started I emptyed both grow rooms, I washed walls, vacuumed
all carpets air ducts intake and out and laid fresh plastic down. (we had also discovered a hermi) removed all infercted leaves and had to remove 2 plants completely for there was no leaves left to save. I worked my *** off for 10 hours to get things back together. so you see why I am so frustrated.

now I do have some kind of flying bug, some times is runs (I thought it was a titsy fly when I first noticed them a couple of months ago) in there and it is gray and small. I killed about 6 of them last night and used a insect spray that has pyrethrum in it as suggested in the MJ medical growers bible.

that pic you showed me does not look my issue. I will get some pics up tonight when the grandbaby leaves.

thanks again for you input!

okay here's a couple of pic's of my sad little leaves!:holysheep:

I hope someone knows what this is~

and yes Hippy I agree with you, it is truly a gift and I appreciate it very much!

DSCN0651.JPG

DSCN0652.JPG

Ilikebigbuds said:
now I do have some kind of flying bug, some times is runs (I thought it was a titsy fly when I first noticed them a couple of months ago) in there and it is gray and small.
are you sure they are flying and not hopping? sounds like these little tiny silverfish lookin things i had. if they are flying, probably thrips like Melissa said. good luck and sorry about yr troubles. springtails were the ones i had...i would find them under my planters

Latest posts

Back