Satori growers...... tell me how you do it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post a pic of my 3 later tonight........ NEwguy did you see the pics of the pineapple chunk I put on my grow journal?

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL. And I like square pots better. I have to look to find reasonably priced square pots and something to use as a drip tray. They can be placed closer together and a square pot 9 x 9 x 9 will hold about 20% more dirt than a round container 9 x 9. I also find it easier to lift and work with square pots. I have never had any problem getting things loose. Different strokes for different folks.

EXACTLY , and thats why I tried them out. It definately is more efficient use of space.

I've also eyeballed those cheap square plastic garbage bins at Target or walmart, probably round 3 gallon capacity but never bought them.

I like square pots for veg until I get to the flowering pot........ can't find square pots I like better than these black round ones.

Satori 5weeks and a day or 2........ they were topped 5 days ago

IMG_0005 (1000 x 562).jpg

IMG_0006 (562 x 1000).jpg

IMG_0007 (562 x 1000).jpg

IMG_0008 (562 x 1000).jpg

IMG_0009 (1000 x 562).jpg

N.E. wguy--I'm thinking that US Plastics has 5 gal square buckets and lids, but I am not sure about 3 gal.

Looking great Grower 13. I was thinking that yours and mine were real close to the same age. Mine were germed 7-1, so they are exactly 6 weeks old today.

What is the stone like with Satori? I hear its a strong smoke and Im thinking maybe I should buy some seeds. Any pain relief benefits?

Stufart

Yes, Satori is high in THC and has a nice sativa high that gets me up and moving. I think that all cannabis has pain relief benefits, but Satori is an energetic high, not a kick back numbing smoke.

This is from their web site and I think it is a really good description of the strain:

A clear, cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people. Recommended for experienced smokers and if you have a high THC tolerance. Persons not used to highly psychoactive sativas should be cautious with the dosage.

Aroma:

Spicy, fruity, pungent, earthy.

Medical use:

Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; relieves symptoms of sensory motor neurologic disorders such as restless leg syndrome (RLS). Overall excellent medical-grade marijuana for a variety of uses.

The Hemp Goddess said:
N.E. wguy--I'm thinking that US Plastics has 5 gal square buckets and lids, but I am not sure about 3 gal.

Looking great Grower 13. I was thinking that yours and mine were real close to the same age. Mine were germed 7-1, so they are exactly 6 weeks old today.

mine were germed july 7

Looking like cute babies.

Satori is an antidepressant, cause i am out and depressed. ha. It helps with pain in that it gets you going/moving.

I run mine 70+ days in flower:)

The Hemp Goddess said:
Here are some pics of the Satori. And a pic of the flowering space right now. Everything is in 3 gal pots--2 C99, 2 Master Kush, 2 Nurse Larry, 1 Beyond the Brain (1/2 Satori) and the 4 Satori, which are still unsexed. I will take clones after they are sexed.

can you clone after being in the flower room 2 weeks??? nice group thg..:)

I seem to remember reading the seeds dont come in anything but regular. So is this more a lucky dip type of grow? I think i will order some.

Latest posts

Back