Say hello to my sister....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Flowers for a Beautiful Lady, Welcome
Im sure your Brother warned you about Roster ..............
1696626173971.png

Last edited:
Hi all!! It’s nice to be here. I live in NY and am growing my first outdoor grow. My brother said this is a great resource and it’s a tight knit group! Love that!! Thank you for letting me join! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Hey Kneecole , welcome to the passion. I just got off the phone with your brother and he told me to be nice to you. I told him I thought it would be a good idea if you had my child that way he could be my brother in law…😆 we are a lighthearted group of individuals that enjoy bantering. I am sure that you will fit in just fine…

Hey Kneecole , welcome to the passion. I just got off the phone with your brother and he told me to be nice to you. I told him I thought it would be a good idea if you had my child that way he could be my brother in law…😆 we are a lighthearted group of individuals that enjoy bantering. I am sure that you will fit in just fine…
Unfortunately, my tubes are tied, but I am happy to try anyway!!! 💃🏽

Unfortunately, my tubes are tied, but I am happy to try anyway!!! 💃🏽
Game on girl, I like you already… i’ve gotten to know your brother fairly well, and I even have a gorgeous piece of his art in my shop…he’s good people… to make a long story short, the last time he was over here he poured some of that epixy resin on my puppy Ivan’s ear. When I peeled it off, he had absolutely no skin in the spot… I kept the patch of hair just for posterity sake

Game on girl, I like you already… i’ve gotten to know your brother fairly well, and I even have a gorgeous piece of his art in my shop…he’s good people… to make a long story short, the last time he was over here he poured some of that epixy resin on my puppy Ivan’s ear. When I peeled it off, he had absolutely no skin in the spot… I kept the patch of hair just for posterity sake
Why did he pour it on Ivan?

Hi all!! It’s nice to be here. I live in NY and am growing my first outdoor grow. My brother said this is a great resource and it’s a tight knit group! Love that!! Thank you for letting me join! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Welcome aboard! Great place for anyone no matter what level grower you are. Great people too!

It was a complete accident. He was over here finishing up a piece he had to deliver, and he pours his epoxy on top of his art, and in this particular instance, Ivan walked underneath it and got one ear quite wet with it, and it wasn’t notice till the next day… I peeled it off the next morning in the bathroom and Ivan didn’t flinch

Latest posts

Back