Say hello to my sister....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1696679746929.png

It was a complete accident. He was over here finishing up a piece he had to deliver, and he pours his epoxy on top of his art, and in this particular instance, Ivan walked underneath it and got one ear quite wet with it, and it wasn’t notice till the next day… I peeled it off the next morning in the bathroom and Ivan didn’t flinch
I had a GSD pup about 8-10 months old that stuck his snout on a Rattle Trap lure. Got it stuck and took off running. I bet that dog dragged that fishing pole around a couple acres.

I’ll bet your pup never did that again. Ivan found out yesterday that that new piglet is very aggressive and has no problem charging at Ivan whenever he gets near the pen when he starts to grow his tusks I’m going to have to be on them and keep them cut back… he’s a mean little bastard
IMG_2030.jpeg

Hi all!! It’s nice to be here. I live in NY and am growing my first outdoor grow. My brother said this is a great resource and it’s a tight knit group! Love that!! Thank you for letting me join! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

welcome for sure ... just watch out for that pat guy, he'll wii everywhere and not care

nice young bacon you got there boo ..

dfa858466da3c4a2.png

I had a GSD pup about 8-10 months old that stuck his snout on a Rattle Trap lure. Got it stuck and took off running. I bet that dog dragged that fishing pole around a couple acres.
We had a dog that impaled itself with a regular fishhook and drug a pole around like that when I was about 4 years old.
Dad like to have never caught him.

Hi all!! It’s nice to be here. I live in NY and am growing my first outdoor grow. My brother said this is a great resource and it’s a tight knit group! Love that!! Thank you for letting me join! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Welcome to the funny farm. Lot's of great people here but maybe a little nuts but great people never the less.

I’ll bet your pup never did that again. Ivan found out yesterday that that new piglet is very aggressive and has no problem charging at Ivan whenever he gets near the pen when he starts to grow his tusks I’m going to have to be on them and keep them cut back… he’s a mean little bastardView attachment 343180
I didn’t know you got a new piggy boo 💕

Welcome to the group.

Oh and I am a native of Rottenchester. Glad to be out of there but Worcester MA isn’t that much bettah…

Hey Kneecole , welcome to the passion. I just got off the phone with your brother and he told me to be nice to you. I told him I thought it would be a good idea if you had my child that way he could be my brother in law…😆 we are a lighthearted group of individuals that enjoy bantering. I am sure that you will fit in just fine…
I wish I thought of that

Latest posts

Back