Sea Of Grean!! First Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking that too. I might keep the sour diesel in veg and clone. clones are scarce around here in cali. if they come in, they are gone in less than a day. I was lucky to get these healthy clones for $10 each.

how do you know they are deffinitly female if the are clones I bought in cali

TITAN said:
I was thinking that too. I might keep the sour diesel in veg and clone. clones are scarce around here in cali. if they come in, they are gone in less than a day. I was lucky to get these healthy clones for $10 each.

how do you know they are deffinitly female if the are clones I bought in cali
cause know one in cali is gonna sell male clones,there would be alot of mad customers thats why theres clones no risk just keep cloning a fem and hope u get no hermies if u do u got some free seeds,and yes they are scarce but in cali there alot of growers and medical stores,lol i just came across some purps from the club lol.i had a frankinberrypurp clone but it was infested wit spidermites so i trashed it,make sure yours are clean and if not vegg emm and pesticide it before u clone and flower.

thanks,

what is the differnece between male and female plants? I know the female produces seeds and stuff. but is there a differnece in weed and potency.

female produces flowers/pistils males produces little sacks almost looks likea cluster of grapes balls lol,the female only grows seeds if a male pollinates it.a male dont do nuthin but give u a headache if u try it.if a female produces seed with no male in site its a hermie a female with seeds in less potent cause alot of energy was spent making the seeds.:) GoodLUck Ps

I just updated my grow room again. I now have 4 T12's total for 12,000 lumens. plus I added a small fan.

should I keep the fan on them constantly? it is a small 6 inch fan.

plus I am planning on switching to 12/12 lighting tonight at 12am.

thanks jash...

my babies are blowin in the wind and in the dark

Now you're gonna be a grower for life!! I'm excited to see how they come out because I'm using the GE daylights for my grow with the Wally ballasts. Lets see how they turn out!!! Good luck with all!!

you too. I was reading about your lights as well. I started with ones likes your too. I just decided to take them back and exchange for 4 t12's for 12,000 lumens. good luck with yours too

Yeah right now I have 18,000 just on my (3) 4ft fixtures with and extra 2400 lumens on my back light. When you get flouro's make sure you get the GE and not Sylvania because GE always puts out more lumens!

yeah... I got those too. like 3050 lumens each

Yep! Same ones. They make like a bluish glow. Just gotta change the bulbs to the "Kitchen & Bath" when you switch to flowering.

oh really.... I saw those. those were like 3400 lumens each. why do you have to change. just because it is more lumens?

lumens determines how much light the plant will receive, so the more lumens the light gives off, then the more the plant can lap up and use as growth energy. more lumens = more bud :D

thanks for the tip. i was wondering about the difference between 6500K and 3000K. now I know.

ok.. here are some updated pics of my grow. I am on my 3rd day or 12/12 lighting with 4 4' t12's for lighting and a small 6" fan. my plants started turning yellow and drying at the ends. even the new leaves. I had yet to add nutes, so I added my first nutes today. the clones are 3+ weeks old and have good roots. any advise would be great... I started with MG organic potting soil, so I figured i needed nutes when going into flowering.

pics are of each clone side and top view. I have three clones.

romie 10.29.jpg

romie top 10.29.jpg

kristablle 10.29.jpg

kristabell top 10.29.jpg

blanch 10.29.jpg

blanch top 10.29.jpg

grow room 10.29.jpg

Latest posts

Back