Second Grow "Papaya"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cane, whats going on with that bonsai up there? What is in the tubing? What is that rock stack, happiness something? I love your yard. Oh yes, your pot looks nice too.

Have been getting a couple of beds turned in ,one had some buck wheat in it turned it into the soil also had some legumes in there..added some hendricus..6..4..4...organic firts .to them .with lots of perlite..and figure on using around half a bag of FFOF to each plant as it is planted .one of the beds is 15 'X 3.5'....would like to get 5 plant's in it????Think they will fit??? the other is 8' long will put 3 in it...these beds are on the south side of the house and figure if needed I can build a cover for them off the house.... I have a single 30gal pot,and I also have two 20gal pots with built in heavy Guage tomato cages ...pots will be all..FFOF...
I have 11.girls total they are in 3-5gal pots right now..with FFOF
Will give them a week or two and put them in the ground..by then the bed will be done... Better late than never...:48:

View attachment 20160606_095238.jpg

View attachment 20160606_095346_001.jpg

View attachment 20160606_095423.jpg

View attachment 20160606_095410.jpg

I can't wait to see you rock that 20 tomato cage. That is going to be fun. Are you growing any sativa dom? That last picture is awesome, look at those roots. that is beauty right there cane.

Rose ,Thanks for stopping by...don't believe that I will have any sativa dom...
I have 6 Papaya ...2..Hippies Dawg...1..GDP X BR...1..BPU X BB and the one ,Nurse Larry ....
I think that might be bark you are looking at not roots...did just put them into those pots maybe a week ago:)

:rofl:...thanks Rose it is a beauty....

Hey Bubba Cane -- I need to look around the site more !-- Anyway That Dawg is a hybrid -x-hybrid thing but it had time to finish outside in Michigan so they should do U right !-- The BPU-X-B.B. gonna be a keeper too !---I'm jealous of that GDP-X-Black Rose !-- I sent several people seed and I tried some too and couldn't get them to germ !-- Good Job !-- I got some more seed to give it another try !-- Work it !

Keef we all need to get out more..:) thanks for stopping by :vap-leafy_wave:
Took some clones off most everything had a mishap..the cloning tray ,dome and clones all got dumped on the floor. Fffuuuccckin....Cat...the one's that made it..so far one has rooted..
......What is it?? They are all mixed up...:( Oh well...
Still playing with the beds for the girls....gonna let them grow into the pots that they are in then slap'em in the ground...Three of them are going into pots...

View attachment 20160610_110018.jpg

View attachment 20160606_095423.jpg

You have time... mojo on your grow Cane, anxious to see it shake out.. fun stuff.

Cat is the devil !--- Dog and cat tore a dirt grow down not long after D.D. and I married !--I I found it when I got off work! -- I called D.D. and she said it can't be that bad--- but it was ! --I know it was that dam cat that instigated it !-- So I do understand !-- U got this !--- plenty time to take more clones !

Wowser..NL is 25 gallon pot are you kidding me..I can't wait to see this. Big fat mojo Cane!

Latest posts

Back