Second Grow "Papaya"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah dont transplant during flower, its pointless... plants dont root in flower, they dont have the right hormone balance for rooting, so dont even bother, but i do gotta say the girls look very nice but maybe a little hungry, they look like they need some nitrogen, if you are organic and not using nutes, it might be a good idea to scrape out the top 2-3 inches at least of soil from the pots, at least till you start getting to lots of roots, then top off with new soil... that should help add some goodies for the plant, now if you are using organic nutes, i suggest a good feeding, make sure the nitrogen is close to veg levels, not too much but enough to stop the yellowing, otherwise late in flower they will be hurting a lot from losing/consuming their leaves, they will turn out kinda weak... id say either feed or top dress with some nitrogen rich soil/amends

Thanks SK. The girls have a little more color to them. .after a good feeding of fish firts last night. ..I really like the idea of taking the loose dirt off the top of the plants and top dressing. Thanks. ..have some FFOF to use....

Pulled all the loose soil off top scraped around got too a solid root ball...Then top dress with 8 cups each Of.... FFOF...& some added worm castings.....I believe next time 5 gal. smart pots before flipping....
Hopefully this Brings A Smile of greenness to there faces....:)

Nice mrcane. I'll be trying papaya again one day.

We love the smoke of papaya, mr rb is pretty picky and he is glad I am growing it again this summer. have you smoked it yet Cane? Lovely relaxing pot. enjoy.

Nice looking finish, she will be ready in a week or three, nice job Cane, she is a tough one to keep green all the way though to the finish.

Thank you All so much ....things worked out O.K. and I am learning a lot...Not done yet!!!
Haven't smoked any yet Rose.. But it won't be long now....:)

Pretty! Getting closer but i think you have a while, i think the buds will be putting on some weight this next week. Looks great Cane!

Looks great Cane - I agree with Rose, she is looking great but more like a 70 day finish than a 63-65 day finish....let her cook a bit more she is gonna double in weight in the next two weeks.

So I am finally getting pictures to load from my phone. ..but they are always side ways? ?
What do you think will make the leaves taco up like that?

Latest posts

Back