Second Grow "Papaya"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mr cane, your palnts are looking good. i have been watching this grow, i missed out on running papaya last run. i was really looking forward to running it. thanks for taking the time to upload pictures. i myself am too lazy, and seem to only find motivation if my plants are sick. keep rockin!!

Thanks Y.D. Here is a little update...these little girls don,t seem to want to put on any height...12"-14" Inch's ?? Feb 1 will be two months in veg.,from seed.... So thinking that I will get some clones cut... And flip them?? They are in three gal.. pots now and haven't filled them out....Should these be big enough or should I put them in 5 gal??

View attachment 2016-01-27 19.03.38.jpg

View attachment 2016-01-27 19.04.11.jpg

View attachment 2016-01-27 19.04.34.jpg

View attachment 2016-01-27 19.05.18.jpg

View attachment 2016-01-27 19.05.45.jpg

Took two cuts off each plant today and put into peat cubes W/ clonex ,...put under a dome with heated tray,....& Under two T5s ,will see how it goes....

cane, they are nice girls, i wouldn't at this size put in a 5 gallon pot. After flip the roots don't grow much at all. If you want big plants your going to have to keep vegging. The are just small plants I think, even outside mine were not big. They sure look nice and you should be happy with how they have done. You will get a nice harvest from these but if your going for volume then veg a while longer.

Thanks Rose, Mama is ready for the 12 & 12 light cycle ..I think that we will be happy with what we get out of this.. also I would like too see how big they finish out at....hopefully the clones take and we can veg them out under the T5s...:) Thanks Again Rose:)

make sure to give them at least 1 week if not 2 after a transplant, make sure they have really taken root in their new larger home before flipping to flower, no use transplanting then putting them right into flower, as rose said they dont really gain much root growth in flower, the light spectrum is wrong for rooting. so make sure they have stretched into the larger pot before flipping, i personally prefer at least 2 weeks after transplant into flowering pots/bags, they usually at least double in size once they really take root in the larger pot. so if you want that extra ounce or 2, you might wanna just leave them for another week or so. but they do look really nice, short and compact, my personal preference!

Had the timers all set...And we took a vote, I Won...So we Veg.. one more week!!

I took a bunch of clones this week too. mojo for yours. glad your going to veg another week, i think you will be happier.

Thanks ..Sun... Rose,..... We Growin Now....:dancing:......Ya We Growin Now.....:guitar:...Lovin..It....:aok:

Nice job mrcane. I tend to take off the fan leaves that I don't think are getting enough light. But I'm always afraid to take too many off. Your plants are looking great. :48:

only outside can i get such beautiful structure. we have some very nice architectural trees where horizontal growth is most desireable. nice job!

Thank you Hopper ...I can get carried away with a pair of cutters, I have butchered a few of my bonsai trees in the past....

Thank you Hopper ...I can get carried away with a pair of cutters, I have butchered a few of my bonsai trees in the past....

I got a couple bonsai as well. Also a nice variety of the alum. wire used for desired structure. You know with time and bonsai tech., you could get about any structure you could imagine. Huh? Make for awesome pics but tough harvest.

I am thinking you are just showing off now. LOL.. those look absolutely beautiful..

Hey Rose Thanks....This is Fun... Think that I am finally Keeping them Happy...They sure seem to like the ****... & teas!! Didn't think that they would be so hungry..Seams every other watering they get some...And the two bigger ones seem to want more.??..

WW Thank You...My first try was a mess .I had started them indoors, had to leave and threw them outside then brought them back in....And the stuff still smoked . But I reckon this will be better..It sure is a lot more fun...We learn everyday:)

Latest posts

Back