Second opinion male or female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420NewbieRoyce

Reaction score
Just needing a second opinion. I believe that all these are males, would you agree?

IMGP1308.JPG

IMGP1309.JPG

IMGP1311.JPG

IMGP1312.JPG

IMGP1315.JPG

I agree...thats a Male and about to pre-ejackulate...better bin him and Mist the room and others for stray pollen

:48:

That second one doesn't look male to me, yet. It looks like you're just getting the swelling on that one, might push out hairs, might turn to balls. I'd wait a couple of days on that second pic just to be sure.

Dig that. And it's a couple of weeks after they start to show balls before they're putting out real doses of pollen. Yours look like they've only been in flower 7 days? Maybe 10?

They vegged for about 8 weeks, then went to 12/12, been 12/12 for a week. I have grown this strain before and these three did not have any of the same characteristics as the girl did.

If it's just an F1 crossing being sold as a "strain" you'll have many, many phenotype expressions. But, if it was a gal, that was mirroring the structure of a male, it probably would have ended up some stretchy pain in the butt you wouldn't want to deal with anyway.

Well the female produced beautiful nugs, she showed her white pistals quick, these three grew up exactly the same way she did and they showed the balls. So out they went thanks god I dont have to waste anymore water.

Ive had a Male drop while in veg and pollenate a pistil ..so has a friend and he grew that seed out ..was verry wierd but can happen..as a precation I would still mist the room:aok:..cant hurt

will not that most male prflowers are steril but why take chances I say

Really cause I did not see one hair at all, must be my eyes. I have been watching them like a hawk.

Second pic, I couldn't tell, rest are males... I see you sorted it anyways.

And, like 4U, I just recently had a male drop balls over night in my veg room. Got him out quick.

I thought the the balls hung from the the hairs which indicates a male plant but I am new to this I could be wrong

When I see those balls at the apex give me a red flag that its going to be male.

Latest posts

Back