seedbay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asap11

Reaction score
just wonderin if any of u use or have used seedbay.

It seems sketchy to me, but I dont know anything about it.

Cool site but you have to worry about shill bidding. :eek: Have you ever seen some of the prices on them seeds? I can remember seeing 10 seeds on there going for over $1,000. :eek: Now that is just crazy and stupid.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Cool site but you have to worry about shill bidding. :eek: Have you ever seen some of the prices on them seeds? I can remember seeing 10 seeds on there going for over $1,000. :eek: Now that is just crazy and stupid.
yup for something is not 100% sure

I can remember seeing 10 seeds on there going for over $1,000. :eek: Now that is just crazy and stupid.

WOW thats a lot of money for 10 seeds

Stupid question, but I have to ask, whats a shill? Pretty sure I can get it through context, but i've heard it three times today in relation to seeds, and just would like to know for sure.

Shill bidding is the act of bidding on your own auction against another bidders in order to raise the price at which your item will eventually sell. ;)

I ordered some Mandala seeds from Seedbay a while back. No problems whatsoever. Seeds were delivered in a timely manner (I can't remember exactly how long it took, just that it wasn't so long I got irritated).

dude... seedbay kicks ***. Definitely NOT shady at all. It's run by Gypsy (the dude who also runs seedboutique). I've ordered probably 20 times now and received every single order no problem plus freebies.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I ordered some Mandala seeds from Seedbay a while back. No problems whatsoever. Seeds were delivered in a timely manner (I can't remember exactly how long it took, just that it wasn't so long I got irritated).
did they come in breeders packs

now i gotta ask, what is a breeders pack???

a package packaged "by the breeder" of the strain. It is one means of sorting out the .."knockoffs".. or seeds made from plants grown from 'breeders' packs/seeds.
In essence, 'stealing' another grower/breeders work.
e.g. ... I buy a pack of ak-47 seeds from..."Sensi" seeds. They come in a 'breeders" pack. I grow those plants out, pollinate a fem, and "market" those seeds on seedbay as ak-47. Which essentially, they ARE. But they are f2's,, less likely to produce absolute "stable" plants.. IMo..

Latest posts

Back