Seedboutique now accepts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if u use a credit card will it show up what you bought on the bill and then u end up getting busted for it?

Nope it doesn't say anything about seeds on your credit card statement. You can also get one of those disposable credit cards that you use one time if i'm not mistaken.
bud smoker84 said:
well if u use a credit card will it show up what you bought on the bill and then u end up getting busted for it?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Gotta remember it's Christmas time and alot of packages are being shipped around the world. I would give it atleast 2 or 3 weeks. ;)

ah yes xmas, i forgot about that miserable holiday :cry:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Nope it doesn't say anything about seeds on your credit card statement. You can also get one of those disposable credit cards that you use one time if i'm not mistaken.

:yeahthat: its how its done just make sure you get it for enough ;)

:ccc: I ordered some white widow about 5 minutes ago and there were no hidden or extra charges. It said $30.00 plus $10.00 shipping and my total was 40.00 which i paid with pre paid visa. This is the first time I ordered seeds, I hope I get some freebies.:ccc:

:aok: nice strains :hubba: i was on the loose with money today myself and sent in an order for some bubbleicious and hashberry so ill be :watchplant: again on the mail :D

Just for your guys info, I got a email from dr chronic saying my prepaid visa was declined. Come to find out it says only valid in the u.s right on front of card, what a stoner I am. So I guess i have to get international pre paid visa, not sure if theres such thing or where to get. We will see what happens.

got my seeds today :yay: gonna be germing up some standard bubbleicious here soon and then some hashberry after that got them in 8 days from seedsboutique. if your looking go there and give them a try. :dancing:

Latest posts

Back