seedlings falling over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codybear

Reaction score
I've got 2 strains just started. white widow and BC mango. The bc mangos are doing great but i'm freakin cos some of my white widows have wilted over. IS this overwatering. The mangos seem to stay moister (self watering container, dont trust myself) and are showing no signs of trouble. Please help.

Hi Codybear :heart:your avatar BTW.

What are your growing specifications? Indoor/outdoor? Soil? Lighting? Do you have pix?

We definitely need more info if we are expected to help you out. Indoor/outdoor? What kind of soil? What kind of lighting? What are temps and humidity? Whats the ph? How often do you water? Some pictures would also help us to diagnose your problem correctly. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Do they bounce back if you water them? If so, its probably too hot/dry for them. You could try either making it more humid in your grow area or less hot. Or both would be good.

Probably overwater. If kept overwatered for a period of time, root rot can occur quite easily. Happened to me on a few seedlings last year.

Sorry for the lack of info. I have, in the past, been a little overzealous with the aqua. So i am really leary of watering them too much. I spent a little time with them last night and finally gave them some water and this morning they were all looking great. I guess i freaked a little. Only have about 25 started and didnt want to loose them which would force me to go with bag seed, which wouldnt be so bad if i wanted to grow crap. LOL
I have them under dual flourescent tubes in soil. they will be going outside soon.
The avatar is a Frank Frazetta from Edgar Rice Burroughs middle earth series. I love both of their stuff. thanks for noticing. You obviously have good taste.:)

Love your avatar also PeaceKiller. Too bad everyone is not from Wonderland.

Thanks Codybear!

Good to hear your yougin's are on the rebound. Worse case scenerio, you could always support the seedings to a stake until they are strong enough to stand on their own.

Since your running flourescents, if you haven't already, keep them close to the plants as safely possible, a mistake I made. But since your going to move outside your fortunate to not to have to deal with a height restiction.

Good luck brother, keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back