Seedlings in PARADISE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregsolartan

"Greggor"
Reaction score
Hello again board peeps, bored peeps whatever

When I introduced myself the other day I queried about growing in the tropics and have never grown outdoe befoe. I think I posted that I had 5 8" tall seedlings and I just transplanted yesterday and they look OK...But just OK. I had a little yellowing and the first leaves dying but they seem to be handling it. Somebody piped up and said I'm in a greenhouse environment and to just plant and cool out mon. But I know better I guess I am asking on what experianced outdoor green thumbs would tell me what to look out for as far as parasites, insects, and I also want to know how to feed these girls naturally. I have compost to throw on top as well as table scraps things of this nature....I've always had good luck indoors so I think I can do this plus they are close and well hidden so easily looked after and manicured. I'm clueless on nutes so any help from you generous cultivators is much appreciated...Thank you so much in advance

Warm Regards from the equator,
Greggor

Yo Ho gregsolartan,

Howz it dude ? First thing is no food scraps, as this will attract animals that will love the idea of munching on your plants, also it can and will attract insects that will do damage also. Compost placed close to your ladies will have to be matured first as you will risk seriously burning the plants if you use something fresh like animal manure, even horse road apples will scorch your ladies bad.
I would suggest a ready made good potting soil. There are lots of very small critters that like to draw the life out of you plants by slurping up the plants juices. You can find other critters that will help defend your plants like ladybugs that you can order online, finding good bugs like praying mantices, and even spiders can help a lot. Read through the forums, and you will find this subject talked about a lot, We suffer from spidermites as well as Gnats, so look and read. If you get really bogged down, we will be here for ya dude.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hi there. I would go with KK and get a good potting soil. Don't use table scraps or anything like that. Some good fox farms nutes for veg and flower would also help out a lot. Don't worry about bugs yet. If you have problems with that, you can just ask and we can help you then. I've done many outdoor grows and have never had problems with bugs before. Hope this helps. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

ARRGH be hearty...I listening and everting coool man..a little hung and strung on the rum tonight, Cruzan baby, only the light not the dark or the clipper and by all means stay way clear of Cruzan 151...That **** will fire at least 7 out of 8 pistons. I think now I have a good soil mix that will keep them feed for a few weeks...I just heard of some strange natural nutes that have produced excellent harvests..Maybe I should just chill and wait to see if they starve or strive..Just anxious and wanting to feed the bitches and watch them flourish like no metal hallide and hps/hydro system could ever reproduce....NO MO CLOSETS ha feels good...No Offense to closet growing BTW just excited to be in this perfect climate

worm POO works well as an organic nutrient, well...... any for that manner, so long as been left to decompose for at least 6 months. ive been told that bird **** isnt good for MJ, it burns them very quickly, but i may have been told wrong (can some1 tell me if this is right, so that i can put my mind to rest)

get some pics up GREGOR

oh, and welcome to Marijuana Passion, all kind folk here and all want YOU to grow yourself some primo weed ;)

85C

Finally had some time to post some pics....I started with 7, now 4 after finding some males. I have 2 girlies for sure the other 2 I have haven't shown their sex yet. It'll be a small crop but this is a learning curve and since the weather never changes this will be a year of plenty:D .

They look good and are well camoflauged but I wonder with our short 12.5 hr. days how these will grow. They started to flower about 2.5 weeks after sprouting. This will be interesting as it's my first outdoor grow anywhere.

4-29 019.JPG

4-29 020.JPG

4-29 022.JPG

4-29 024.JPG

4-29 027.JPG

Thought I'd share a little scenery...The last 2 would be their view...The rest, well the rest is the way I roll now...

Until next time I can get my lazy, rum soaked, sun stroked *** on to post something else, Peace friends

Greggor

056.JPG

040.JPG

003.JPG

Finally Here.JPG

view.JPG

view (2).JPG

039.JPG

any idea on how long they might take?? The days seem very short here!

Latest posts

Back