seeking advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamey

Reaction score
I am on my first grow which, i think is going pretty well.
I bought some feminised seeds from a Dutch seed bank.
I started the 4 under 2 halides 250's in quite big pots.
They grew beautifully.and have now started to produce big buds:)

My buddy gave me a gift of 4 clones that were surplus to him.
They were a bit further on than mine but a shade smaller and more
bush like.
They too have started flowering like mad,much more so than mine and producing diamond like frost on the adjacent leaves.
The big ones from seed show the signs they are going to do the same. Every night when I'm in the room I see change.
However the larger plants are about a foot off the light and I'm maybe going to get another 4 or 5 inches on the chain.Thats it, no more hight.
I don't think the plants are going to grow much taller as they seem to have levelled off.
BUT?? Is it OK to bend the tall plants a wee bit and tie them back, moving them every other day?
Is it OK to bend them at all now that they have started flowering too?
Am really pleased so far:)
They are now under a 600 wat sodium grolux 12-12

Hi Shamey,

Yup... you can gently bend your taller plants and tie them down and over time bend them a bit more every other day to even out your canopy and keep them out of the light. It sounds like you have a nice grow going on there... You want to keep the light close for maximum, optimum canopy penetration power with your 600w so the more you can do to learn about LST and pruning techniques to even out your canopy and keep the lights closer to the developing buds, the better and more uniform your buds will end up.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Latest posts

Back